George Floyd: Chauvin Now to be charged with 2nd Degree Murder, Others to Be Charged

Breaking news

I can understand the upgrade to Murder in the second degree, but charge the others who didn't do the killing?

I am not sure I can accept the new charges, maybe some one can explain it to me.....
They sat on him part of the time. They were complicit when they didn’t tell Chauvin enough. I also am afraid of what some of the footage shows inside the car. Not Floyd fighting.

They HAD him in the car under restraints, yet they took him OUT of the car, laid him on the street with a knee to his neck, supposedly to control him. :rolleyes:

He should have stayed in the car, which is a built in settled situation, Gauvin is going to be destroyed in court on this alone...... :cuckoo:

Incompetent police work is what I see.
He was pulled out of the police vehicle because he was trying to kick the windows out.

I have seen that excuse before from you, I replied to it, you ignored it. Here it is again with additional commentary.

They are often hard to break being designed that way. The back half of the car is a CAGE. All they had to do was cuff him to the CAGE INSIDE the car, he can't go anywhere for sure, thus keep him in the car where he should be.

If the Keystone Kops did their job properly, Floyd would be alive today.
Side windows aren't caged.

And if he isn’t found guilty of 2nd degree, since it’s harder to prove, all hell will break loose.
He can't be convicted of 2nd degree, because he didn't show up with the intent of committing another crime....That's what 2nd degree murder is.

As big of a total douchebag that Ellison is, he can't be this stupid.
Have you looked at the Minnesota statute for second degree murder?
I think Ellison knows more about the statute than you do. There's more to 2nd degree murder than what you quote.

And if he isn’t found guilty of 2nd degree, since it’s harder to prove, all hell will break loose.
He can't be convicted of 2nd degree, because he didn't show up with the intent of committing another crime....That's what 2nd degree murder is.

I think Ellison knows more about the statute than you do. There's more to 2nd degree murder than what you quote.
I know what the standard definitions for the different degrees of murder are, Chumlee.

Ellison is either foolishly grandstanding or deliberately setting the prosecution up for a loss.

Now go wash your hands and Cower in Place™.

I know what the standard definitions for the different degrees of murder are, Chumlee.

Ellison is either foolishly grandstanding or deliberately setting the prosecution up for a loss.

Now go wash your hands and Cower in Place™.
There is no standard law. Each state has their own law.

Here's part of the relevant law in Minnesota:
(1) causes the death of a human being with intent to effect the death of that person or another, but without premeditation;

Ellison is smarter than you. He's less arrogant than you are as well, which is saying something because Ellison is pretty arrogant.

The black fools do this over and over. They demand charges that are over the top and cry when the whole thing gets tossed.

This is looking more like Rodney King all the time but with a stupid black muslim AG. The cops will walk and Trump will have them convicted on color of law civil rights violations. Then they will go away.

Stupid. Overzealous family and prosecutor. Felt the pressure to increase the charges. VERY difficult to prove intent here. 3rd degree would have been a much easier case.

It's possible, but I think the odds are better that the prosecutor knows something you don't . . . like how to actually be a prosecutor.

1591221711893.png

He is just trying to make himself "look good". Because "He is doing something about it". So, if you are doing something about this, it must mean "he is a good man". :rolleyes:

Breaking news

I can understand the upgrade to Murder in the second degree, but charge the others who didn't do the killing?

I am not sure I can accept the new charges, maybe some one can explain it to me.....
Its not up to you to accept. If you cant figure out the other two participated then you need more help than you can get on this board.

You didn't try to answer my request for an explanation, there were THREE other cops there.

"Three additional Minneapolis police officers will been charged in connection with the May 25 death of George Floyd, according to the Star Tribune.

The officers are Tou Thao, Thomas Lane, and J. Alexander Kueng. According to the paper, Attorney General Keith Ellison will announce that the officers are being charged with aiding and abetting second-degree murder."

Ooops!

:cuckoo:
Youre so stupid you didnt realize you pasted the answer to your question. :itsok:

" aiding and abetting second-degree murder "

Ahhh I missed that, have to admit you gave the best reply to my request, but your bile wasn't necessary. I goofed while I exposed YOUR goof on the number of officers.
Your goof invalidated my goof. Made it disappear as if it never happened because you posted answer to your own question.

You are FULL of SHIT!

YOU wrote: "Its not up to you to accept. If you cant figure out the other two participated then you need more help than you can get on this board.

There were actually THREE other officers That is YOUR goof. I admitted mine, but you are full of shit, because you can't admit yours.

You have convinced me that you are a full time troll.
You asked why were the three people being charged and then your stupid ass pasted the answer to you question in your reply to me.

"..are being charged with aiding and abetting second-degree murder."

The lynching continues.

This is despicable that the officers are being charged with a crime just to appease the shitass minority community.

The officers should have been fired from their job for not adhering to procedures. That sould have been the end of it. Of course that wouldn't have appease the hateful black lynch mob, would it?
unfortunately someone died because of the cops not adhering to procedures......so someone will have to answer for that....

And intent is not necessary for 2nd degree murder.

I am sure you saw the same video as everyone has by now. It showed Derek pinning George down because he was "resisting arrest". Or it appeared that way. Derek could have at least pin him down by kneeling on his shoulder. I am sure George would still be alive today.
Now I am sure at the spur of the moment, Derek reacted because he thought George would try to get back up. But what about the other officers? Why did they just stand there, while Derek had him pinned down?

This move by Keith Ellison will help to ensure continued unrest. The mobs will expect more, and when they don't get it, they will burn and loot more.

Although, the reality is that the move is pointless. 3rd Degree is 25 years, 2nd Degree is 40 years. If he were to be convicted, I can't see him lasting anywhere close to finishing his term. BTW, this shows Ellison's racism- the black cop in Minnesota only got 12 years for shooting a broad, and that victim wasn't a bad actor.
The ghetto rats are going to burn and loot no matter the outcome.

Yes, because the people burning and looting don't give a flying fuck about George Floyd, anyway.

Breaking news

Its not up to you to accept. If you cant figure out the other two participated then you need more help than you can get on this board.

You didn't try to answer my request for an explanation, there were THREE other cops there.

"Three additional Minneapolis police officers will been charged in connection with the May 25 death of George Floyd, according to the Star Tribune.

The officers are Tou Thao, Thomas Lane, and J. Alexander Kueng. According to the paper, Attorney General Keith Ellison will announce that the officers are being charged with aiding and abetting second-degree murder."

Ooops!

Two of those officers are Asian. Is this evidence of systemic Asian racism in America against black people?

Why don't the jailers just release these officers pending their trial- push them right out the front door of the jail with the angry mob out in front?

Would that please the rioters?

I doubt it, because I doubt the rioters really care about George Floyd at all. I think they just want to act out.

Why don't the jailers just release these officers pending their trial- push them right out the front door of the jail with the angry mob out in front?

I doubt it, because I doubt the rioters really care about George Floyd at all. I think they just want to act out.
Anger stage of grief. Are you not familiar with the stages?

Breaking news

Ooops!

Two of those officers are Asian. Is this evidence of systemic Asian racism in America against black people?
Could be but we need more centuries of evidence like we have with whites.

Breaking news

They sat on him part of the time. They were complicit when they didn’t tell Chauvin enough. I also am afraid of what some of the footage shows inside the car. Not Floyd fighting.
We have yet to see the reason why Floyd was arrested. I want toxicology report that shows he was on PCP or some other drugs.

Anger stage of grief. Are you not familiar with the stages?
Only the Floyd family had a right to grieve. These so called "protesters" are wolves in sheep's clothing wanting to commit crimes. Scum of the earth.

Forum List

Back