George Floyd: Chauvin Now to be charged with 2nd Degree Murder, Others to Be Charged

Breaking news

I can understand the upgrade to Murder in the second degree, but charge the others who didn't do the killing?

I am not sure I can accept the new charges, maybe some one can explain it to me.....
Its not up to you to accept. If you cant figure out the other two participated then you need more help than you can get on this board.

You didn't try to answer my request for an explanation, there were THREE other cops there.

"Three additional Minneapolis police officers will been charged in connection with the May 25 death of George Floyd, according to the Star Tribune.

The officers are Tou Thao, Thomas Lane, and J. Alexander Kueng. According to the paper, Attorney General Keith Ellison will announce that the officers are being charged with aiding and abetting second-degree murder."

Ooops!

:cuckoo:
Youre so stupid you didnt realize you pasted the answer to your question. :itsok:

" aiding and abetting second-degree murder "

Ahhh I missed that, have to admit you gave the best reply to my request, but your bile wasn't necessary. I goofed while I exposed YOUR goof on the number of officers.
Your goof invalidated my goof. Made it disappear as if it never happened because you posted answer to your own question.

You are FULL of SHIT!

YOU wrote: "Its not up to you to accept. If you cant figure out the other two participated then you need more help than you can get on this board.

There were actually THREE other officers That is YOUR goof. I admitted mine, but you are full of shit, because you can't admit yours.

You have convinced me that you are a full time troll.
You asked why were the three people being charged and then your stupid ass pasted the answer to you question in your reply to me.

"..are being charged with aiding and abetting second-degree murder."

Why don't the jailers just release these officers pending their trial- push them right out the front door of the jail with the angry mob out in front?

Would that please the rioters?

Breaking news

I can understand the upgrade to Murder in the second degree, but charge the others who didn't do the killing?

I am not sure I can accept the new charges, maybe some one can explain it to me.....

Depraved indifference.

No different than if you agree to be the lookout in a bank robbery and as your sitting in the car outside the bank one of your cohorts shoots and kills a security guard, you're on the hook for murder. Hell, if that security guard simply has a a heart attack due to the robbery, you're guilty of murder.

As for upping the charges. two pronged .

First it's a political stunt "look at me, I'm tough on cops"

Second of all, it's a plea bargaining technique. Charge the guy with 2nd Degree murder, get him to plead to manslaughter, he's still going to prison for 25 years. You've simply ensured that there is no possibility of a jury finding him not guilty.

Stupid. Overzealous family and prosecutor. Felt the pressure to increase the charges. VERY difficult to prove intent here. 3rd degree would have been a much easier case.

+ or - nine minutes seems to be sufficient to prove intent. Let the trier of facts decide, not you.

And if he isn’t found guilty of 2nd degree, since it’s harder to prove, all hell will break loose.
He can't be convicted of 2nd degree, because he didn't show up with the intent of committing another crime....That's what 2nd degree murder is.

As big of a total douchebag that Ellison is, he can't be this stupid.

He could , of course, have decided mid kneel to go ahead and kill the guy, but good luck proving that case.

Stupid. Overzealous family and prosecutor. Felt the pressure to increase the charges. VERY difficult to prove intent here. 3rd degree would have been a much easier case.

Not difficult to prove intent. Chauvin held him down for 3 minutes after he stopped responding. That is intent to murder.

That is an opinion, not a fact. That means you're relying on 12 people having the same OPINION.

Easily provable intent is "hey we found an audio recording of you telling your partner you were gonna kill a black guy today"

Breaking news

What about "Aiding and abetting 2nd degree murder do you not understand?

Not difficult to prove intent. Chauvin held him down for 3 minutes after he stopped responding. That is intent to murder.

That is an opinion, not a fact. That means you're relying on 12 people having the same OPINION.

Easily provable intent is "hey we found an audio recording of you telling your partner you were gonna kill a black guy today"

That is 1st degree murder.

And if he isn’t found guilty of 2nd degree, since it’s harder to prove, all hell will break loose.
He can't be convicted of 2nd degree, because he didn't show up with the intent of committing another crime....That's what 2nd degree murder is.

He could , of course, have decided mid kneel to go ahead and kill the guy, but good luck proving that case.
Irrelevant to my point, but thanks for playing.

Breaking news

What about "Aiding and abetting 2nd degree murder do you not understand?

I missed that part in the link, already understand now.

Breaking news

They sat on him part of the time. They were complicit when they didn’t tell Chauvin enough. I also am afraid of what some of the footage shows inside the car. Not Floyd fighting.

They HAD him in the car under restraints, yet they took him OUT of the car, laid him on the street with a knee to his neck, supposedly to control him. :rolleyes:

He should have stayed in the car, which is a built in settled situation, Gauvin is going to be destroyed in court on this alone...... :cuckoo:

Incompetent police work is what I see.
Who is Gauvin?

this ain’t about Floyd this is about lefties Using blacks to fundamentally change American culture which will never ever ever happen

That is 1st degree murder.

Correct, that wouldn't be second degree murder under MN law, so therefor they aren't even trying to prove intent so why are you arguing about it?

Their doing this try and stop the bleeding. No matter what is done, it will never be enough.

Irrelevant to my point, but thanks for playing.

It wasn't irrelevant to your point, it strengthened your point.

And once again I will mention: there is still no charges of the camera footage bistanders on the racist motivated attacks on various store owners.
Some of those bistanders egging it on to
"get the good footage".
MSM still no outrage for the bistanders nor protest calls for the victimized store owners.
Reason: because it does not fit their political tactical strategy and in fact hurts their narrative and lastly it could be said media was inciteful and responsible for the racist attacks including being bistanders who are as guilty as the 3 bistander officers charged today.

Breaking news

Its not up to you to accept. If you cant figure out the other two participated then you need more help than you can get on this board.

You didn't try to answer my request for an explanation, there were THREE other cops there.

"Three additional Minneapolis police officers will been charged in connection with the May 25 death of George Floyd, according to the Star Tribune.

The officers are Tou Thao, Thomas Lane, and J. Alexander Kueng. According to the paper, Attorney General Keith Ellison will announce that the officers are being charged with aiding and abetting second-degree murder."

Ooops!

:cuckoo:
Youre so stupid you didnt realize you pasted the answer to your question. :itsok:

" aiding and abetting second-degree murder "

Ahhh I missed that, have to admit you gave the best reply to my request, but your bile wasn't necessary. I goofed while I exposed YOUR goof on the number of officers.
Your goof invalidated my goof. Made it disappear as if it never happened because you posted answer to your own question.

You are FULL of SHIT!

YOU wrote: "Its not up to you to accept. If you cant figure out the other two participated then you need more help than you can get on this board.

There were actually THREE other officers That is YOUR goof. I admitted mine, but you are full of shit, because you can't admit yours.

You have convinced me that you are a full time troll.
You asked why were the three people being charged and then your stupid ass pasted the answer to you question in your reply to me.

"..are being charged with aiding and abetting second-degree murder."

The lynching continues.

This is despicable that the officers are being charged with a crime just to appease the shitass minority community.

The officers should have been fired from their job for not adhering to procedures. That sould have been the end of it. Of course that wouldn't have appease the hateful black lynch mob, would it?

New Topics

Forum List

Back