George Floyd: Chauvin Now to be charged with 2nd Degree Murder, Others to Be Charged

This is done sometimes to get a person found innocent. This will have to be closely watched. Some states allow for a jury to decide on a lesser charge. I do not know what Minnesota's laws are.

The case was turned over to the AG there, Keith Ellison. He’s the one doing it.

This move by Keith Ellison will help to ensure continued unrest. The mobs will expect more, and when they don't get it, they will burn and loot more.

Although, the reality is that the move is pointless. 3rd Degree is 25 years, 2nd Degree is 40 years. If he were to be convicted, I can't see him lasting anywhere close to finishing his term. BTW, this shows Ellison's racism- the black cop in Minnesota only got 12 years for shooting a broad, and that victim wasn't a bad actor.

This move by Keith Ellison will help to ensure continued unrest. The mobs will expect more, and when they don't get it, they will burn and loot more.

Although, the reality is that the move is pointless. 3rd Degree is 25 years, 2nd Degree is 40 years. If he were to be convicted, I can't see him lasting anywhere close to finishing his term. BTW, this shows Ellison's racism- the black cop in Minnesota only got 12 years for shooting a broad, and that victim wasn't a bad actor.
The ghetto rats are going to burn and loot no matter the outcome.

And if he isn’t found guilty of 2nd degree, since it’s harder to prove, all hell will break loose.

The ghetto rats are going to burn and loot no matter the outcome.
Your racism is showing...

Breaking news

I can understand the upgrade to Murder in the second degree, but charge the others who didn't do the killing?

I am not sure I can accept the new charges, maybe some one can explain it to me.....

If you research the 3rd degree charge as it pertains to this case you will understand why it was upped. The 3rd degree charge was basically a dog whistle to the defense to hit it out of the park. More systemic racism

“Minnesota courts have repeatedly ruled that to support a charge of Third Degree Murder, the offender’s actions need to be ‘eminently dangerous to more than one person.’ This has been the law in Minnesota since 1896 and includes numerous State Supreme Court decisions stretching all the way to the present saying the same thing.”

Now ask yourself how the fuck was it dangerous to more than one person to stick a knee into Floyds neck?

Last edited:
Breaking news

I can understand the upgrade to Murder in the second degree, but charge the others who didn't do the killing?

I am not sure I can accept the new charges, maybe some one can explain it to me.....
They sat on him part of the time. They were complicit when they didn’t tell Chauvin enough. I also am afraid of what some of the footage shows inside the car. Not Floyd fighting.

Breaking news

Its not up to you to accept. If you cant figure out the other two participated then you need more help than you can get on this board.

Breaking news

Its not up to you to accept. If you cant figure out the other two participated then you need more help than you can get on this board.

Its not a matter of anyone "figuring it out", but instead of proving each individual's guilt of the charges beyond a reasonable doubt in front of 12 Angry Men.

Breaking news

Its not a matter of anyone "figuring it out", but instead of proving each individual's guilt of the charges beyond a reasonable doubt in front of 12 Angry Men.
couple of things. What makes you think it will be all men? What makes you think any of the jurors will be blind?

So what are the negroes going to so when the lunching mob can't prove intent and he is set free? Are they going to burn down the US then? Maybe kill a few hundred thousand White people?

So what are the negroes going to so when the lunching mob can't prove intent and he is set free? Are they going to burn down the US then? Maybe kill a few hundred thousand White people?
What are cave chimps such as yourself going to do when they do prove intent and he gets sent to prison? Are they going to riot? Are they going to storm the urban centers and kill a few Black people?

New Topics

Forum List

Back