George Bush warns of domestic terrorists on 9/11 aniversary

You're exactly the kind of apologist asshole I warned people about, when the idiotic Patriot Act was crammed down.

View attachment 538237
I have railed against the patriot act and the surveillance state ushered in under Bush/Cheny on here before, several times. Who and what are you talking about?

That's right everyone. The same President that launched a war against two countries after two building were knocked down (everyone forgets about the Pentagon LOL), is now setting his sights on domestic terrorists.

No longer does Bush seem to feel that the greatest threats are from abroad, but from within.

Should similar attacks now be made domestically?
It sounded to me like he was describing BLM and Antifa. It was kinda vague. But he’s a globalist shill now, so who knows.

Thing is that guys like myself recognized the fact in real time...Far too many republicans -along with spook state warmonger democrats- were playing the "rally 'round the flag" game to notice that they were being had.
You're preaching to the choir. I opposed Dubya's heavy handed tactics since the very first day of his administration.

Your post plainly implies that you're all for using it against your domestic political enemies....Just the kind of asshole I warned about.
You should be worried about political extremists, like any other extremists, just as Son-of-a-Bush was getting out. Or are you a one trick pony, with only eyes for one danger at a time?

We do have a problem with domestic terrorism. The terrorist attack on the U.S. Government on Jan. 6 demonstrates this clearly. It is something that we have to take very seriously.
Last summer's riote demiostrated it in spades...Yet knuckle dragging cement heads like you cheered them on,

It sounded to me like he was describing BLM and Antifa. It was kinda vague. But he’s a globalist shill now, so who knows.
So was his daddy. Sold us down the river to China in 1972 as Chinese ambassador. Gave China most favored trading status the day after Tienanmen Square human rights violations and disavowed Taiwan in 1989. And now we have his "New World Order" Globalism.

That's right everyone. The same President that launched a war against two countries after two building were knocked down (everyone forgets about the Pentagon LOL), is now setting his sights on domestic terrorists.

No longer does Bush seem to feel that the greatest threats are from abroad, but from within.

Bushie was correct. Foreign and Domestic Terrorists are children of the same foul spirit.

"There is little cultural overlap between violent extremists abroad and violent extremists at home. But in their disdain for pluralism, in their disregard for human life, in their determination to defile national symbols, they are children of the same foul spirit. And it is our continuing duty to confront them."

1631460318650.png

Last summer's riote demiostrated it in spades...Yet knuckle dragging cement heads like you cheered them on,

When did I cheer on a riot? Since you are insulting my character, you show me. I don't do that stuff.

I think that the terrorist attack on Congress Jan. 6 illustrates that we do have a problem with domestic terrorism. You write as if you support terrorism.

Thing is that guys like myself recognized the fact in real time...Far too many republicans -along with spook state warmonger democrats- were playing the "rally 'round the flag" game to notice that they were being had.
I don’t remember any of this rally around the flag crap.

The left trashed GWB starting day 1 for everything from reading to kids to hiding. Then when the firemen had put red white and blue firefighter stickers on their windshields for solidarity. Lefties were so enraged they would bust the windshields out when they found them.

Then they trashed the troops and POW’s

Lefties have always been scum. And they haven’t changed in 20 + years.

I don’t remember any of this rally around the flag crap.

The left trashed GWB starting day 1 for everything from reading to kids to hiding. Then when the firemen had put red white and blue firefighter stickers on their windshields for solidarity. Lefties were so enraged they would bust the windshields out when they found them.

Then they trashed the troops and POW’s

Lefties have always been scum. And they haven’t changed in 20 + years.
I was talking about the party apparatchiks and their media toadies....They were all for the expansion of the spook/police state and the idiotic foreign wars.

Principled opponents like Russ Feingold and Ron Paul got ignored, while cartoonish opponents like the Code Pink loonies got maximum exposure.

Last edited:

1631656935170.png

We do have a problem with domestic terrorism. The terrorist attack on the U.S. Government on Jan. 6 demonstrates this clearly. It is something that we have to take very seriously.

If you think you will fool the American people with that bullshit, especially when the audits come out, Judas Priest wrote a song for you...

The terrorists in the US are those behind

The steal
Covid fraud
Pushing the murderous fraud vax

Fraud vax murdered 11,900 by mid July, last time CDC reported it. That does not concern you, does it....

Because you know none of those are supporters of traitor Joe....

If you think you will fool the American people with that bullshit, especially when the audits come out, Judas Priest wrote a song for you...

The terrorists in the US are those behind

The steal
Covid fraud
Pushing the murderous fraud vax

Fraud vax murdered 11,900 by mid July, last time CDC reported it. That does not concern you, does it....

Because you know none of those are supporters of traitor Joe....

To whom do refer as "the American people"? You seem to have bought into every idiotic conspiracy theory ever floated on the internet.

Allow a different opinion on his 9/11 remarks.

He simply became John McCain 2.0. Butt-Hurt. Trump labeled him and his mistakes. The American people believe
Trump, not him.

Trump destroyed his Brother in politics. Jeb will nver run for anything again. In addition, Liz Cheney, the daughter of his
VP and his Daddy's Sec of Defense has been destroyed by Trump. She is being primaried in Wyoming and her heyday
will come to an end in last than a year.

Bush by 2002 had an approval rating of 90%. He was a leader during 9/11. His speech of "You are with us or against us,
went over well with the Country. Not only would we go after terrorist but anybody, that supported terrprist, gave haven to terrorist,
financed terrorist. Then he didn't back up his word. He didn't go after the Taliban in Pakistan, when he had them on the verge
of elimination. Plus he wasted his time going to Iraq. He could have used those troops to end the Taliban and its snactuary
in Pakistan.

His final 4 years in office he did too much compromising with the dems and buried us in a financial hole, while looking
for positive press. He wouldn't fight back and left office with a 28% approval rating.

He went from the penthouse to the outhouse in 4 years. Now he's looking for some payback. 9/11 was his only opportunity
to go after Trump for destroying the Bush and Cheney name. His 9/11 speech was the equal of John McCain's thumb down vote
on Obamacare. A butt-hurt old man, who was so driven by rage they both slapped millions of people who voted
for them in the face, while trying to get at Trump. Like McCain he sealed his legacy with the GOP, by turning his back on everybody
thatsupported him. He doomed himself to an eternal legacy of being a turncoat and he can keep his place with a former
whore monger...a token spook and a broken down old man. Good Luck with your final biography..."The Last Rino!"

Forum List

Back