George Bush Toronto trip cancelled due to fear of protests

Liar

Nowhere in the article does it mention possible arrest.

"Unfortunately, due to scheduling change, the breakfast on Sept. 20, 2011 has been cancelled," the school said on its website.
No other details were given.

:cuckoo:

<excerpt>
"The decision came as a number of former students began circulating a petition condemning the event.

Bush, who was in power when the Sept. 11 attacks occurred, dedicated much of his two terms in office to the war on terrorism. Some students at the school felt Bush's stance on terrorism went against the school's stance on peace."
>
Cool.

He can't leave the country. Too many want him for war crimes. What a shame. If only he didn't let Bin Laden go and attack Iraq for no apparent reason. It sent a terrible message to the rest of the world.

Oh far America has fallen in the eyes of it's own arrogant, ungrateful idiot citizens. Here we have a bunch of Liberal Idiots fantasizing about the ICC arresting an American President for War crimes. I long for the days when Americans understood why we had our Revolution way back when. If they did, we would find the Idea that the ICC has any authority to even think about arresting a US President appalling. We Formed this Union so we would never be subject to another authority across the Oceans. American was to be Subject to no one. Entering into Treaties that in effect hand over our Sovereignty to a "world court" Was Unthinkable.

What a shame.

Oh far America has fallen in the eyes of it's own arrogant, ungrateful idiot citizens. Here we have a bunch of Liberal Idiots fantasizing about the ICC arresting an American President for War crimes. I long for the days when Americans understood why we had our Revolution way back when. If they did, we would find the Idea that the ICC has any authority to even think about arresting a US President appalling. We Formed this Union so we would never be subject to another authority across the Oceans. American was to be Subject to no one. Entering into Treaties that in effect hand over our Sovereignty to a "world court" Was Unthinkable.

What a shame.

Oh don't be confused, no one anywhere would imagine arresting an ex US President, that's fucking insane.

But George Bush Jr. was not the giant his father was, he was just a shadow.

What a shame.

Oh don't be confused, no one anywhere would imagine arresting an ex US President, that's fucking insane.

How good or bad of a president is irrelevant. It's the office that matters. No Us President should be subject to any Foreign World Court. Sorry, I know it does not fit into the one world, lets all get along, and be fair mind set. However I am a student of History. There are few things I am more sure of than this.

The US should never be subject to any one else. Period. It's the basic most fundamental Reason the US became a Nation to begin with.

What a shame.

How good or bad of a president is irrelevant. It's the office that matters. No Us President should be subject to any Foreign World Court. Sorry, I know it does not fit into the one world, lets all get along, and be fair mind set. However I am a student of History. There are few things I am more sure of than this.

The US should never be subject to any one else. Period. It's the basic most fundamental Reason the US became a Nation to begin with.

That and arresting the former leader of the most powerful country on Earth would be an incredibly dangerous move.

Liar

Whether the trip was canceled because of threat of protest or possibility of arrest for war crimes, or both, I give the Canadians a lot a credit for their hostility toward that criminal sonofabitch. I'm hoping that someday Bush, along with his entire criminal administration, will be made to pay for what they've done to this Nation.

Liar

Whether the trip was canceled because of threat of protest or possibility of arrest for war crimes, or both, I give the Canadians a lot a credit for their hostility toward that criminal sonofabitch. I'm hoping that someday Bush, along with his entire criminal administration, will be made to pay for what they've done to this Nation.
Says the douchebag who called for the Republicans in Wisconsin to be dragged from their homes and tortured.

You're a liberal whimp, clown.

Forum List

Back