Genesis

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
Except for the Beatles and Pink Floyd, I can't think of any band that has spawned such a wide array of material as Genesis, going back to the early stuff with Peter Gabriel and then Phil Collins as front man, and Ray Wilson in the late 90's.......and every member of the original band has had solo careers.

Except for the Beatles and Pink Floyd, I can't think of any band that has spawned such a wide array of material as Genesis, going back to the early stuff with Peter Gabriel and then Phil Collins as front man, and Ray Wilson in the late 90's.......and every member of the original band has had solo careers.

How about the Eagles?

Glenn Frey, Don Henley, Joe Walsh.

I hated it when Phil Collins in the 80's sold out and started singing the Lion King bullshit.

How about the Eagles?

I hated it when Phil Collins in the 80's sold out and started singing the Lion King bullshit.
Yep - I forgot them .

You know I saw Genesis and the Eagles both in 1977....also, Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath/Boston, Queen/Thin Lizzy, and Frank Marino and Mahogany Rush that year....up in oHIo

How about the Eagles?

Yep - I forgot them .

You know I saw Genesis and the Eagles both in 1977....also, Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath/Boston, Queen/Thin Lizzy, and Frank Marino and Mahogany Rush that year....up in oHIo
I went to Monterey Pop festival in 1967.

How about the Eagles?

Yep - I forgot them .

Just a typical year in the life in the 1970's. Now you'd kill for a year like that!

How about the Eagles?

Eagles solo stuff sounds just like Eagles band stuff. Other than pre-Eagles Walsh.

Forum List

Back