Generation Millenials Blind to their actual Prosperity

Just when one thought the millennials were all one. One awakens from the incivility to speak frankly about her generations entitlement rather than lack of prosperity.

Interesting read for all.

I dare anyone to challenge her line of thinking.

https://www.facebook.com/522872815/posts/10156604431667816/?d=n

Wait until she gets out of grad school and has to pay back all that student loan debt while she is moonlighting as a barista to suppliment her unpaid internship

Unless she is a trust fund baby, in which case who could give any f~cks about her perspective
She won't be paying back any school loans now.....we will.

I'm half south asian, i don't htink i need to say anything more about my academic credentials. If you are half as informed as you imagine yourself ot be you should understand the likelyhood of what you're saying is so low as to be almost impossible
How is that related to the OP? Come on bub how is she wrong?

Don't take it out fo context and ask stupid questions. Quote the whole fucking thing if you're gonna ask

Threads get off topic, it's a stupid topic

Engage with teh fact we were 50% of world GDP and now are 25%

This topic was done before you started it, as i said. This was a neoliberal line in 2000. "see things aren't that bad under us you have a higher resolution tv"

Absurd that you're pickign it up now

Black america per capita richer than white brits in living memory, with legal segregation

I'm half south asian, i don't htink i need to say anything more about my academic credentials. If you are half as informed as you imagine yourself ot be you should understand the likelyhood of what you're saying is so low as to be almost impossible
How is that related to the OP? Come on bub how is she wrong?

Don't take it out fo context and ask stupid questions. Quote the whole fucking thing if you're gonna ask

Threads get off topic, it's a stupid topic

Engage with teh fact we were 50% of world GDP and now are 25%

This topic was done before you started it, as i said. This was a neoliberal line in 2000. "see things aren't that bad under us you have a higher resolution tv"

Absurd that you're pickign it up now

Black america per capita richer than white brits in living memory, with legal segregation
Off topic

Forum List

Back