Generals were afraid trump would attenpt coup

Imagine how much more we'd know if Assange weren't kidnapped, jailed and tortured for revealing US war crimes

Kidnapped?

Funny, I seem to remember that after getting asylum in the embassy of Ecuador after fleeing a warrant for Sexual Assault. Then overstaying his welcome after 7 years by hacking into the communications system in the embassy and leaking things discovered. So they kicked him out and when he refused to leave they called the London PD.

That is hardly "kidnapping".

Kidnapped?

Funny, I seem to remember that after getting asylum in the embassy of Ecuador after fleeing a warrant for Sexual Assault. Then overstaying his welcome after 7 years by hacking into the communications system in the embassy and leaking things discovered. So they kicked him out and when he refused to leave they called the London PD.

That is hardly "kidnapping".
Assange is a hero in the repub world. His leaking of Dem emails help elect trump, the most incompetent president the country has ever seen.

Kidnapped?
Funny, I seem to remember that after getting asylum in the embassy of Ecuador after fleeing a warrant for Sexual Assault.
Oh! The good old "sexual assault"! An old trick in a fake deck of political crooks. If it did not exist (and in this case, of course, it did not exist) then cannibalism, for example, could come into play.

:safetocomeoutff: Yanno, i always thought Trump was a buffoon , until i read all the TDS folks here......~S~

Sure he did. That must be why he refused to pardon him, and even rumors that he considered having him kidnapped or assassinated are out there. They ust love each other.

:auiqs.jpg:
US Intel all agreed that Poootin helped trump win. Pooor8n and trump are butt buddies.

Forum List

Back