General question - has anyone read any of the accounts from ex- commies?

Burgermeister

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 23, 2021
I am having a tough time arguing with these useful idiots, effectively "fellow travelers", having read materials that have been out there for 50 years for everyone to read. These publicly available accounts are summarized in many books like -

The Naked Communist, 1958
Witness, 1952 - will change your life
and perhaps the most impactful in light of what is going on in America today and quickest read of them all - Color, Communism and Common Sense, 1958, by Manning Johnson,

It is time to bring this history back into the light. I don't know how to do that, but this is my first shot. If you have any curiosity, read one of these. Start with the 78 page pamphlet from Manning.

I am focusing on how education got so fucked up, and there is plenty of source material there too, like School of Darkness by Bella Dodd, Educational Wasteland by Arthur Bestor, and The Miseducation of American Teachers by James Koerner.

It is time to bring this history back into the light. I don't know how to do that, but this is my first shot. If you have any curiosity, read one of these. Start with the 78 page pamphlet from Manning.
Education is never a wasted effort but I think things have gone too far for that to save us. The Marxists in DC are consolidating their coup and they'll resort to violence against average Americans if that's what it takes to maintain their grip on power. This is an example of an individual who recently went through the nightmare the Left wants to unleash on this nation:

The right has incorrectly slapped that label on so many things that it has zero scare value to anyone under the age of 50. It's the hard right that's the current baddies of American politics.

I am having a tough time arguing with these useful idiots, effectively "fellow travelers", having read materials that have been out there for 50 years for everyone to read. These publicly available accounts are summarized in many books like -

The Naked Communist, 1958
Witness, 1952 - will change your life
and perhaps the most impactful in light of what is going on in America today and quickest read of them all - Color, Communism and Common Sense, 1958, by Manning Johnson,

I am focusing on how education got so fucked up, and there is plenty of source material there too, like School of Darkness by Bella Dodd, Educational Wasteland by Arthur Bestor, and The Miseducation of American Teachers by James Koerner.
I had family members who suffered under both Nazi and Stalinist rule which is why i despise both. Im lucky to have been born here.

Forum List

Back