General Public Distrust of Political Elite and Government: --- "Is the Minneapolis cop incident "Fake News" drummed up by Minnesota Leftists???

In an age where nothing more than a video is necessary to spark riots and one where very few people care to check the veracity of what they are fed, you have not seen anything yet:

How long before a few people in the BLM movement start releasing totally fabricated videos to create outrage? Who here thinks that Neo Nazis will hold back from a treasure trove of propaganda?
Wow. You are the first to tell me it was a fabricated video. Amazing how fast it came out. This is going to be front page news. Do they know how it was done or what program was used? Can you shoot us a link or do you have inside information not made public yet, that you cannot release for contractual reasons? If you guys have not released yet, you tell us about how long before it is to be release?
?

Read what I posted again. Nowhere do I make any claim that this video is fake.

In an age where nothing more than a video is necessary to spark riots and one where very few people care to check the veracity of what they are fed, you have not seen anything yet:

How long before a few people in the BLM movement start releasing totally fabricated videos to create outrage? Who here thinks that Neo Nazis will hold back from a treasure trove of propaganda?
Wow. You are the first to tell me it was a fabricated video. Amazing how fast it came out. This is going to be front page news. Do they know how it was done or what program was used? Can you shoot us a link or do you have inside information not made public yet, that you cannot release for contractual reasons? If you guys have not released yet, you tell us about how long before it is to be release?
?

Read what I posted again. Nowhere do I make any claim that this video is fake.
I Re-read your post.
"In an age where nothing more than a video is necessary to spark riots and one where very few people care to check the veracity of what they are fed, you have not seen anything yet:

How long before a few people in the BLM movement start releasing totally fabricated videos to create outrage? Who here thinks that Neo Nazis will hold back from a treasure trove of propaganda? "

I opologize! I agree with you. It may happen in the future but there is no reason to suspect there is anything fake about the video of the incident that sparked the riots. Thank you for clarifying that, as I agree with you.

Forum List

Back