The common man loved him
He was a winner when given the chance
He was the man you want at your side in a war

Was it Trump?
Was it Patton?

It was both!
Patton was the Proto Trump
And we need him to save America

That wasn't General Patton.....that was an actor named George C. Scott, dummy.

The Real Patton was kind of a prick. In addition to the incidents where he was relieved of command for abusing soldiers suffering from PTSD, he let his army get chewed up by outrunning his supply lines during operation Cobra.

The real reason he was relieved of command in Germany was because he left Nazis in key positions, including actually leaving SS Men in charge of guarding Jews in Dachau.

In Gen. George S. Patton’s handwritten journal, Patton, who oversaw the Displaced Person operations for the United States, seethed after reading Harrison’s findings, which he saw ― quite accurately ― as an attack on his own command.

Harrison and his ilk believe that the Displaced Person is a human being, which he is not, and this applies particularly to the Jews who are lower than animals,” Patton wrote. He told of taking his commander, Gen. Dwight D. Eisenhower, to tour a makeshift synagogue set up to commemorate the holy day of Yom Kippur.

We entered the synagogue, which was packed with the greatest stinking mass of humanity I have ever seen,” Patton wrote. “Of course, I have seen them since the beginning and marveled that beings alleged to be made in the form of God can look the way they do or act the way they act.”

Other evidence emerged revealing not only Patton’s disdain for the Jews in the camps, but an odd admiration for the Nazi prisoners of war under his watch.

Under Patton, Nazis prisoners were not only bunked at times with Jewish survivors, but were even allowed to hold positions of authority, despite orders from Eisenhower to “de-Nazify” the camps.

Listen,” Patton told one of his officers of the Nazis, “if you need these men, keep them and don’t worry about anything else.”

He told it like it is
He was rude when he had to get his point across
Sometimes he was politically incorrect
He was a fighter
The common man loved him

Was it Trump?
Was it Patton?

It was both!

Unlike George C Scott, Patton had a girly voice

Patton had an entire PR staff to cultivate his media image. But, he wasn't that susceptable to his own bullshit and could supress his ego enough to make great decisions, like advocating Eisenhower for the top job in Europe over 100 other officers ahead of him in the Army's 'Good Ole Boy' network.

He was also smart enough of a tactician to listen to his General Staff, people like Omar Bradley, later promoted on to bigger commands, and his willingness to work with Wright over the best ways to use tactical air power is pure genius as well, He wasn't a great strategist, but he was an excellent division commander and tactician, regardless of his ego issues and arrogance. Whether or not he liked Jews is pretty much irrelevant in the context of his competence as a combined arms field commander.

Biggest part of being a General is knowing who to listen to and picking good people, regardless of social status and rank.

Unlike George C Scott, Patton had a girly voice
Patton had an entire PR staff to cultivate his media image. But, he wasn't that susceptable to his own bullshit and could supress his ego enough to make great decisions, like advocating Eisenhower for the top job in Europe over 100 other officers ahead of him in the Army's 'Good Ole Boy' network.

He was also smart enough of a tactician to listen to his General Staff, people like Omar Bradley, later promoted on to bigger commands, and his willingness to work with Wright over the best ways to use tactical air power is pure genius as well, He wasn't a great strategist, but he was an excellent division commander and tactician, regardless of his ego issues and arrogance. Whether or not he liked Jews is pretty much irrelevant in the context of his competence as a combined arms field commander.

Biggest part of being a General is knowing who to listen to and picking good people, regardless of social status and rank.

I can buy most of that. I am not sure what that has to do with my point though.

He told it like it is
He was rude when he had to get his point across
Sometimes he was politically incorrect
He was a fighter
The common man loved him

Was it Trump?
Was it Patton?

It was both!

You're comparing cadet bone spurs to general Patton???

I can buy most of that. I am not sure what that has to do with my point though.

I was responding to the usual idiot Patton bashing, not his suitability as a professional pol. Don't have an opinion on that either way. I voted for Trump and will again. Not a fan of Republicans in general though, their Party leaders are just as psycho as Democrats are.

He hated the bolsheviks above all else, and they were eventually proven to be a greater threat to humanity than even the nazis were. We should have stayed out of the way until Moscow fell and hitlers minions eradicated a few million commies before jumping into Europe. It would have ended up saving many millions more lives in the end and seriously containing the scourge of marxism around the world.

We certainly wouldn't be dealing with as many vacuous, dumb fuck leftist pieces of shit here today if the USSR was properly crushed in the 1940's.

Forum List

Back