General Motors Plans To Exclusively Offer Electric Vehicles By 2035

Will need more power plants and battery landfills.

Batteries are recyclable.

Electric Vehicle (EV) Battery Recycling (Takes Under 1 Minute)
From your article,
" Electric vehicle batteries typically last for about 10 years." Everything has a lifespan then off to the toxic waste dumps of Africa and Asia lol.

Batteries are recyclable.

Full Page Reload
Not forever. Per your article after 10 years you need a new battery. And as improvements in battery manufacturing (longer lasting) the older generation batteries will be replaced.

That said, I doubt they accomplish this by 2035. We have come nowhere close to addressing the issues millions face with owning an electric car. Like those who live in apt buildings.
Is the car going to need to fit into the apartment?

Looks who's never visited a large city

This is very good news.

Infrastructure needs to be built to expand charging stations around the nation and I hope that happens.

Other auto makers are following GM's example and converting to 100% electric cars.

This is a good step in the right direction to combat climate change and the pollution that is killing our planet.

how are you going to pay for the asphalted roads
All the roads will become slot car tracks and democrats will hold all of the control sticks.
Now THAT brings back memories of the "slot shops" in Riverdale in the 60s! There was one large shop that had several multi-lane tracks and one huge 2-slot figure 8 track for competition between only 2 cars at a time. That track was designed so that both cars traveled the same distance per complete lap.
Yeah, and if you were good, you could time the cross-over so that you could knock your opponent's car off of the track. Good Times.

This is very good news.

Infrastructure needs to be built to expand charging stations around the nation and I hope that happens.

Other auto makers are following GM's example and converting to 100% electric cars.

This is a good step in the right direction to combat climate change and the pollution that is killing our planet.

Just where does electricity comes from? Where is the electricity to power all these cars going to come from?

Wind and sun?

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

They actually believe this............

As they attack coal, oil and natural gas, the useful idiots in the democrat party think wind and sun will fill the massive energy needs.

What they don't understand is the leadership of the democrat party doesn't care if we don't have enough energy.....to them, that is a feature, not a problem.......if we don't have enough energy, then people will be forced to reduce their lifestyles, their family sizes, and will be forced into lifestyles more appropriate to government direction.........they won't be able to afford the electric cars, there won't be regular caars.....so people will be forced onto government buses and trains....while the rich and connected will have their cars and all the energy they want......
They didn't learn anything from the French revolution. When the rich and connected get to that point--they become targets.

Along the way I went over dry creek and river bed over and over and over through all of the states. A couple of them did have some water but not much.

Climate change has caused a drought across a lot of America.

Wow!

Your personal anecdote is SO convincing.

We need $76 trillion worth of windmills....NOW!!!!

DURR
The moron doesn't realize that it was summer time and those water courses dry up every year either because the run-off from the mountains is all melted or the man-made lakes are holding it back in reservoirs for the cities to use. I live on one of the largest lakes in the nation and right now it is 50 feet below capacity in anticipation of run off from the mountains. You have to have someplace to store it. But this moron probably thinks we should tear down all of the dams for the fish.

Along the way I went over dry creek and river bed over and over and over through all of the states. A couple of them did have some water but not much.

Climate change has caused a drought across a lot of America.

Wow!

Your personal anecdote is SO convincing.

We need $76 trillion worth of windmills....NOW!!!!

DURR
The moron doesn't realize that it was summer time and those water courses dry up every year either because the run-off from the mountains is all melted or the man-made lakes are holding it back in reservoirs for the cities to use. I live on one of the largest lakes in the nation and right now it is 50 feet below capacity in anticipation of run off from the mountains. You have to have someplace to store it. But this moron probably thinks we should tear down all of the dams for the fish.

It's not very bright, that's for sure.

This is very good news.

how are you going to pay for the asphalted roads
All the roads will become slot car tracks and democrats will hold all of the control sticks.
Now THAT brings back memories of the "slot shops" in Riverdale in the 60s! There was one large shop that had several multi-lane tracks and one huge 2-slot figure 8 track for competition between only 2 cars at a time. That track was designed so that both cars traveled the same distance per complete lap.
Yeah, and if you were good, you could time the cross-over so that you could knock your opponent's car off of the track. Good Times.
On this particular track, the cross over was an overpass/underpass. The rise and fall in elevations of the tracks was gentle enough in the "X" portion of the slots to not cause either of the straightaways to allow significant lifting of the cars on the overpass. The curves were slightly banked. The cars could navigate the entire track at nearly full speed.

At one curve, a car would be in the inside lane. At the opposite curve, the same car would be in the outside lane. As I vaguely recall, more derailments happened from the inside lane despite the banking.

I never had a car worthy of competition. I just loved being a spectator. My favorite barber shop was near this slot shop, so I was drawn to it on "haircut Saturdays".

Slot cars seem to have given way to super fast, RC racers that are not confined to slots. The Hobby Shop not too far from my home sells and services these types of cars. They're much more expensive to own, operate and maintain, but appear to be a lot more fun and require exponentially more "driving" skills.

1618514977421.png

Full size, 100% electric cars will NEVER be this popular!

Last edited:
Do any of you stupid cult fucks know the carbon footprint of mining the rare earth minerals needed to manufacture an electric vehicle?

Educate yourselves, you stupid tumbling dickweeds.

This information is all out there for you brainwashed shells of human beings.

This is very good news.

Mornern ice autos dont pollute

This is very good news.

My next vehicle will be a hybrid because the nations charging infrastructure is poor unless you own a Tesla allowing you to use the reliable & fast Supercharger network.

This is very good news.

It will be the end of government motors.

That's a problem with all high end vehicles. My Maybach needed a new headlight, 4,800 bucks. Fortunately under warranty.

Forum List

Back