Genealogists find evidence of Biden's ancestors owning slaves

Another thread for herd. President Obama is also a descendant of slave owners.
The apples don't fall far from the tree. Why should anyone be surprised that a disreputable prick like
Joe Biden, who gave the eulogy for Klan member Robert Byrd, had a history of family racism and slave ownership?

That is all rhetorical. No one seems to be surprised at all.

The apples don't fall far from the tree. Why should anyone be surprised that a disreputable prick like
Joe Biden, who gave the eulogy for Klan member Robert Byrd, had a history of family racism and slave ownership?

That is all rhetorical. No one seems to be surprised at all.

That's because people can and do change over the course of a lifetime. Not everyone of course, and some make a change in the opposite direction.

That's because people can and do change over the course of a lifetime. Not everyone of course, and some make a change in the opposite direction.
Seems to me Joe Biden would want to be honest with the public and discuss his personal journey from
segregationist from a slave holding family to president of the US.

He's probably not even capable of such a discussion even if he wanted to bring the matter up,
which he and his handlers undoubtedly do not want to do anyway.

For someone who threatened people by claiming "they want to put y'all in chains" (of republicans)
it really robs Senile Joe of any moral authority at all and if you understand Joe's "journey" you
understand he has no moral authority at all.

He's been a race baiting hypocrite his entire life.

Last edited:
Seems to me Joe Biden would want to be honest with the public and discuss his personal journey from
segregationist from a slave holding family to president of the US.

He's probably not even capable of such a discussion even if he wanted to bring the matter up,
which he and his handlers undoubtedly do not want to do anyway.

For someone who threatened people by claiming "they want to put y'all in chains" (of republicans)
it really robs Senile Joe of any moral authority at all and if you understand Joe's "journey" you
understand he has no moral authority at all.

He's been a race baiting hypocrite his entire life.

Seems to me that you are free to think what you want.

What has Biden done that makes you think he's changed?
He simply went over to the Dark Side and has saved all his racial animus for the republicans who he, like
a loyal team player, has hypocritically accused of everything democrats are institutionally guilty of and
for whom racism is a favorite tool used against political foes.

Think of any black candidate who opposed democrats and how they were racially vilified, whether
it be Condi Rice, Herman Cain, Candace Owens or Larry Elder.

Respect for racial equity goes out the window when democrats attack blacks.

LoL - Being that my Mom was from a longtime Georgia family, I'm quite certain that there are slave owners amongst my ancestors too. But this is a big deal - Why?

Whatever you say, Colonel.

1632243197132.png

Forum List

Back