Genderqueer student killed by campus police

Georgia tech student is shot dead by campus police | Daily Mail Online

According to Twitter, this person was the President of some LGBT organization... Question, will the MSM ignore the story because this doesn't further the narrative that police only kill blacks or will they cover the story because the person is LGBT?
It will simply be reported that those mean police shot a student that really was harmless. They won't get into the part the poor guy had mental issues and a sexual deviance problem.

Georgia tech student is shot dead by campus police | Daily Mail Online

According to Twitter, this person was the President of some LGBT organization... Question, will the MSM ignore the story because this doesn't further the narrative that police only kill blacks or will they cover the story because the person is LGBT?
The real question is how white nationalists will somehow squeeze in a bitchy little whine about how unfairly they are treated. I see you have partially answered that question.

Using SJW logic, death is only a social construct and I'm sure the fellow still self-identifies as being alive. No worries.

Using SJW logic, death is only a social construct and I'm sure the fellow still self-identifies as being alive. No worries.
"Using SJW logic, death is only a social construct and I'm sure the fellow still self-identifies as being alive. "

Oddly enough, that is more aligned with goofy religious dogma.

"Using SJW logic, death is only a social construct and I'm sure the fellow still self-identifies as being alive. "

I don't remember any religions stating that gender is a "social construct." If there are any major religions doing this, by all means enlighten me.

I don't remember any religions stating that gender is a "social construct." If there are any major religions doing this, by all means enlighten me.
"I don't remember any religions stating that gender is a "social construct.""

That's nice. Unfortunately, that's not an appropriate response to my comment, which was not directed at that idea.

I'm telling you. She's no more dead than Heather Heyer is. Everybody wants people like this to be dead so we believe it, but it's not so.

I'm telling you. She's no more dead than Heather Heyer is. Everybody wants people like this to be dead so we believe it, but it's not so.
"I'm telling you. She's no more dead than Heather Heyer is."

So, you're crazy, eh?

So, you're crazy, eh?
Wouldn't anyone be driven crazy by these antics?

So, you're crazy, eh?
Is that what you tell yourself? that your behavior is everyone else's fault? Fasctinating.

So, you're crazy, eh?
Is that what you tell yourself? that your behavior is everyone else's fault? Fasctinating.
Not everyone elses.

Forum List

Back