Gender Identity: Marxist Plan to Destroy the Family

The left believes that, by destroying the idea of biological gender, they will essentially be creating a world of total equality where the stigma of behaving according to society’s definition of gender is gone.

hardly so since those passing the laws are straights, married with children....We should just say no and take away voting and equal rights for women, so we can get back the way society should be..........

Giving gheys freedoms that everyone else enjoys is not destroying society,, but making them inclusive and taking away the fear of dying for being ghey.........

Shut up and go make us a pie, woman.

She was fired from her cafeteria job for failure to be able to cook healthy meals that tasted worth a shit, why would you want her to make you a pie?
you should change your screen name. there's nothing fair and balance about you.

Oh I'm completely fair and balanced. I'm an equal opportunity asshole who fairly calls out all stupid people .
Pffft.

It's time the people in the country open their eyes . This not your Democrat party (Obama, Hillary, Bernie etc) of old you support. You were warned before you voted for Obama.
you decide

snip:

The left believes that, by destroying the idea of biological gender, they will essentially be creating a world of total equality where the stigma of behaving according to society’s definition of gender is gone.
SHARE ON:
David RisseladaMay 17, 2016
This past week, America got a glimpse into what was really meant when Barack Obama said we were five days away from fundamentally transforming the United States of America. The president demanded that school districts across the country allow boys who identify as female have access to girls’ locker rooms, bathrooms, and even college dorms. Many people have been warning that Obama has a lot of time left in office to push through some of his most, shall we say, radical ideas in his quest for social change. People would have never imagined back in 2008, however, that this man would one day issue decrees that would ultimately redefine humanity itself by pushing the issue of transgenderism into the forefront of everybody’s consciousness.

The liberal left would have you believe that allowing transgendered people to use the restroom of their choice is a civil rights issue comparable to the struggle black Americans have faced. To them, America is an oppressive society that clings to the idea of a Gender Binary System. This is the idea that gender itself is nothing more than a social construct based off a person’s biological sex and that by separating gender into two distinct classes, male and female, society is engaging in gender oppression. This means that we are forcing individuals into the expected norms and social mores of the biological sex assigned to them at birth. The left uses the term “gender identity” in an attempt to differentiate between the ways a person self-identifies and their actual gender. In fact, they claim that gender itself is defined, not by the individual’s biological anatomy, but by a complex relationship between their actual biology, how they self-identify, and the behaviors they exhibit that project that particular gender identification, as well as the expected social roles of that gender.

Biological Gender (sex) includes physical attributes such as external genitalia, sex chromosomes, gonads, sex hormones, and internal reproductive structures. At birth, it is used to assign sex, that is, to identify individuals as male or female. Gender on the other hand is far more complicated. It is the complex interrelationship between an individual’s sex (gender biology), one’s internal sense of self as male, female, both or neither (gender identity) as well as one’s outward presentations and behaviors (gender expression) related to that perception, including their gender role. Together, the intersection of these three dimensions produces one’s authentic sense of gender, both in how people experience their own gender as well as how others perceive it.

These ideas are Marxist in origin, as Karl Marx viewed the nuclear family as a vehicle of class oppression. In a civilized society the most basic institution of self governance is the family structure. Marxists on the other hand, view this structure as one that exploits the labor of women and reduces her to nothing more than a servant of men. They claim that because women are viewed as being the nurturer and caretaker of the home they are being oppressed. This was the idea behind Betty Friedan's The Feminine Mystique as well. While Friedan started the feminist movement masquerading as a typical suburban housewife, the truth is radically different. She was actually a radical left wing activist who pushed communist propaganda for nearly twenty five years before publishing her book. This means that she already held a biased, Marxist view on the traditional family and that she wrote her book with the intent of pushing change that would break the traditional view Americans held towards the family as an institution. The following is the first paragraph from The Feminine Mystique.

ALL OF IT HERE:
Gender Identity: Marxist Plan to Destroy the Family - Freedom Outpost

Excellent post! The Social Marxist hate it when people shine a light on the core reasons our society has sunk into moral chaos; it an engineered effort where the Marxists initiate the destabilization, then spin it off to useful fools and fellow travelers.

There have been so many Marxist causes spurred on by dupes and fellow travelers. From feminism to Environmentalism, the social Marxists have had little effective opposition in our society as they control the educational system at the federal level and have pumped their poison out from DC for generations now..

Shut up and go make us a pie, woman.

She was fired from her cafeteria job for failure to be able to cook healthy meals that tasted worth a shit, why would you want her to make you a pie?
you should change your screen name. there's nothing fair and balance about you.

Oh I'm completely fair and balanced. I'm an equal opportunity asshole who fairly calls out all stupid people .

Lol, you are a spoon fed idiot.

they let it become just another hate site among the 1000s of others you can find on the internet. The place used to have integrity and was known as a place for debate. now all it is a place of hate. It's sad to see it from when I joined in 2004 and was owned by the original owner

they let it become just another hate site among the 1000s of others you can find on the internet. The place used to have integrity and was known as a place for debate. now all it is a place of hate. It's sad to see it from when I joined in 2004 and was owned by the original owner
America has become a place of hate....and a lot of the hate is justified.

You can see you can't have a serious discussion on here. just look how they've ganged up and labeled the thread funny. that's what I'm talking about

a gang of haters runs all over everyone else on here

You can see you can't have a serious discussion on here. just look how they've ganged up and labeled the thread funny. that's what I'm talking about

Perhaps whining incessantly about 'funny' ratings should do the trick? lol

Maybe the mods will offer you 'safe space' from those dreadful smiles.

I don't blame her for getting irritated with left wing idiots. You have to develop a thick skin when dealing with those retards and mock them for their stupidity and follower mentality. What kind of dorks get together and decide labeling posts with "Funny" ratings does anything to support their argument? It doesn't, it just makes them look like the trendy fags they are, sheep.

I don't blame her for getting irritated with left wing idiots. You have to develop a thick skin when dealing with those retards and mock them for their stupidity and follower mentality. What kind of dorks get together and decide labeling posts with "Funny" ratings does anything to support their argument? It doesn't, it just makes them look like the trendy fags they are, sheep.

I am sure it will cease if she cries and whines some more about it.

It won't, they enjoy trying to make other's miserable because they are miserable themselves.

This gang of haters starts running people off and drags the place into the gutter. oh well.

It won't, they enjoy trying to make other's miserable because they are miserable themselves.

If an internet random giving someone a funny rating causes them misery then that person needs to stop being such an overly-sensitive pussy.

If an internet random giving someone a funny rating causes them misery then that person needs to stop being such an overly-sensitive pussy.
I would agree with that. But women are emotional creatures, so it may be harder for them to think that way than it is for us guys. All guys do is talk shit all day, at work, at the bar, at the BBQ with the homeboys.

I would agree with that. But women are emotional creatures, so it may be harder for them to think that way than it is for us guys. All guys do is talk shit all day, at work, at the bar, at the BBQ with the homeboys.

Hells bells, the women in my social group will verbally cut a bitch just as fast as the gentlemen. lol

Hells bells, the women in my social group will verbally cut a bitch just as fast as the gentlemen. lol
They're around. But the sensitive ones still exist too.

Forum List

Back