Gender Identity: Marxist Plan to Destroy the Family

Let's delve a little further into this "transgender" issue. Say little boy A grows up with a mommy whose husband cheats on her, maybe beats her, maybe he's just an all around asshole. Little boy A constantly hears mommy referring to daddy as "asshole," "loser," or whatnot. Perhaps mommy refers to ALL men as "assholes." Little boy A doesn't want to grow up being an "asshole." Does this make any sense? Is anyone out there grasping what I'm saying here?

The issue is NOT gender. The issue is something much, much deeper. Changing and rearranging a person's gender is NOT going to solve these underlying issues. The important thing is to focus on what is the underlying issue and treating it with intensive psychiatric therapy.

Shut up and go make us a pie, woman.

You don't want that to occur. The science of washing one's hands is still unsettled in Stephanie's eyes. No joke.

I was looking for somewhere to write this, this is good as place as any.

Isn't it odd that partisans on both sides ignore science when it's convenient?

isn't it odd : we were taught to Question scientist and it's not Like they haven't been WRONG before. and now they are used to bludgeon others into submission. well how's that working for ya all? bully loser
"Marxists" aren't the problem, it's ignorant, hateful bigots on the right.

Incorrect

The problem is ideological morons on BOTH sides who think they know everything and have no problem shitting on the rights of people they disagree with.

YOU for example.

Perhaps little girl A was abused by her stepfather, sexually. Being a "female" she feels as if she extremely vulnerable to abuse in a sexual manner. She hates being a female because of these underlying factors, she is vulnerable and the "weaker" sex. Hmmm? Now, little girl wants to be seen as powerful and strong, like a man.

Let's delve a little further into this "transgender" issue. Say little boy A grows up with a mommy whose husband cheats on her, maybe beats her, maybe he's just an all around asshole. Little boy A constantly hears mommy referring to daddy as "asshole," "loser," or whatnot. Perhaps mommy refers to ALL men as "assholes." Little boy A doesn't want to grow up being an "asshole." Does this make any sense? Is anyone out there grasping what I'm saying here?

The issue is NOT gender. The issue is something much, much deeper. Changing and rearranging a person's gender is NOT going to solve these underlying issues. The important thing is to focus on what is the underlying issue and treating it with intensive psychiatric therapy.

you can't even change a person's gender. Why is the left ignoring SCIENCE on this issue? I thought they were the educated ones? LOL

you can't even change a person's gender. Why is the left ignoring SCIENCE on this issue? I thought they were the educated ones? LOL

It's like putting a Band Aid on a bleeding out carotid artery.

when steph characterizes others as nasty, shallow, narrow, loser, that's her way of being being nice!
was I talking to you? they know who I'm talking about. I'd say it directly to you if I felt that about you.
Here is what I referring to for starters this a lie. and the rest I have on ignore.

She was fired from her cafeteria job for failure to be able to cook healthy meals that tasted worth a shit, why would you want her to make you a pie?

the people like this unfair and unbalanced should be banned for spreading lies about other members, at least reprimanded . but these people like them are so used to getting away with doing whatever they want and RUINING everyone threads with their nasty lies and hate. More people should be upset over it and start speaking out about it. They do it to everyone.

the people like this unfair and unbalanced should be banned for spreading lies about other members, at least reprimanded . but these people like them are so used to getting away with doing whatever they want and RUINING everyone threads with their nasty lies and hate. More people should be upset over it and start speaking out about it. They do it to everyone.
What are you babbling about now?

No one who pays has rights here but the trolls it' seems. this place has went to shit because of them. a shame it could have stayed a legitimate place to come and join. It's not worth paying for their abuse day and day out. I hope newcomers thinks twice about it.

No one who pays has rights here but the trolls it' seems. this place has went to shit because of them. a shame it could have stayed a legitimate place to come and join. It's not worth paying for their abuse day and day out. I hope newcomers thinks twice about it.

Perhaps whining some more will help.

Forum List

Back