Gender equal snow plowing in Sweden

You didn't even read the article, did you? Its about ploughing areas of road that women frequent, when its always been areas that men frequent.

How the FUCK can you have a problem with this?

I wasn't aware you lived in Sweden and was thus affected by what Sweden does.

Pardon me for saying so, but have you not asserted many times that we should be affected by what Australia does, in terms of gun control and the like?

Because gun control in Australia has been proven to work.

So, just because it 'works' there means it should be implemented here? Should we let what Australians think about guns influence what Americans think about 222 years of precedent in the 2nd Amendment of the Constitution? Perhaps nobody has gleaned upon you the concept of 'national sovereignty' yet. Anyhow, regardless of that fact, people care what goes on around the world. To have our knowledge be restricted to the confines of our homeland would be pretty boring, wouldn't you agree?

Last edited:
An excerpt from the article:
"We need access for everyone in the city, today it's mostly men who are prioritized when it comes to snow ploughing. What we want is a more gender equal ploughing system."

So what of the men? Will they simply lose their jobs to ensure a more 'equal' ploughing system? Will men instead be rejected for consideration merely based on their gender? All for the sake of equality? Forgive me if I don't think this is fair or 'equal' in the slightest.

Last edited:
I wasn't aware you lived in Sweden and was thus affected by what Sweden does.

Pardon me for saying so, but have you not asserted many times that we should be affected by what Australia does, in terms of gun control and the like?

Because gun control in Australia has been proven to work.

Apparent not allowing gay marriage in Australia's capital works, should Washington try it?

BBC News - Australia high court overturns ACT gay marriage law

You didn't even read the article, did you? Its about ploughing areas of road that women frequent, when its always been areas that men frequent.

How the FUCK can you have a problem with this?

No men frequent those road areas? When they plow they plow vital areas. Should they plow the parking lots too?

Liberal Swedish fags, eh?

So unlike the Macho Conservative Saudis, eh?

That's real he-man stuff..I tell you what!

:lol:

Saudi Arabia - Conservative Utopia!

You libs praise the reason why Saudi has it's rules. You libs call Israel an apartheid state while ignoring that Islam bans non Muslims from Mecca and medina

Forum List

Back