Gen. Michael Flynn forgot the words to the Pledge of Allegiance at pro-Trump Lin Wood rally

i call that video confessions of a traitor

He's a former General. Army Generals don't need to know how to recite pledges. All they really need to know is how to kill commies, and lots of them.

How many politicians have taken a pledge and then gone out and violated it in their first day in office?

He's a former General. Army Generals don't need to know how to recite pledges. All they really need to know is how to kill commies, and lots of them.
He knows the QAnon pledge by heart.

He's a fucking traitor, and so is his shitbag son.

He knows the QAnon pledge by heart.

He's a fucking traitor, and so is his shitbag son.

You're a shitbag traitor, son. I bet you know Karl Marx's "Communist Manifesto" by heart.

:laughing0301:

Hell, pledge of allegiance to what the current state of affairs in this country or to those that paid in blood to secure what once was America? Love to see those desiring to turn the country into another fascist oligarchical state focus on such trivial crap.

Here's more...you put this traitor in office knowing this:

You would think this subject would be off limits after the stuttering fuck butchered the Pledge of Allegiance recently.... but you can't shame these fucking animals.

you think the OP was even aware of Xiden’s pledge? i don’t. It wasn’t on MSDNC or any of their propangandist rags

Here's more...you put this traitor in office knowing this:

You would think this subject would be off limits after the stuttering fuck butchered the Pledge of Allegiance recently.... but you can't shame these fucking animals.

you think the OP was even aware of Xiden’s pledge? i don’t. It wasn’t on MSDNC or any of their propangandist rags

Good point.... most of them get their news from Ofrah and Whoops!

It reminds me of the fuckups that used to chant "cadet bone spurs". They didn't get the memo that Joseph Stolen had MORE draft deferments than Pres. Trump, for.... wait for it.... "childhood asthma". Which has to be the highest degree of pussyness known to mankind. At least bone spurs show up on x-rays.

Forum List

Back