Gen. Colin Powell 2024?

If the 75 million little Trumpsters are exiled from having any influence on the GOP, who should the Party nominate in 2024?

How about Gen. Powell? He has the respect of the Liberal establishment and media, well loved across the board. Sleepy Joe likes him.

Sure, he's 84, but he's more able than the younger Biden to run a stationary campaign from his home and even make it to chat with the talking heads on the media on Sunday morning if needed.

Older, but still spry enough to lead the party that he sees as needing him.

He will never outlive the disaster that is the war in Iraq...and he was front and center at making it happen....

John "Traitor" Kerry, Crooked Hillary and Joe Dufus all supported the invasion of Iraq and nobody seems to hold them responsible.

Operation Mass Appeal sold the war.. Bibi called for it from 1996 forward. Cheney cherry picked the intelligence.
...and Senators Kerry, Clinton and Biden all voted to fund the invasion of Iraq.
Yup, they did....and they were wrong.....

Guess who wasn't wrong??

All of the people who were called terrorist sympathizers and traitors for not bowing down to Bush and being gung ho for war....

Now the rest of these folks suddenly want to pretend they were against invading Iraq all along.....AFTER the fact....when it's convenient

Powell in my opinion murdered millions of Iraqi's for nothing not to mention many American soldiers.

That was Bush /Cheney NOT Powell.
Just following orders has never really been a good excuse..

Especially when you have done little since then to set things right in regards to that.....

Powell is the better man and he was put in an untenable situation.
He is the better man compared to who??

Has he came clean about what really happened yet?

Has he said Bush willfully distorted facts and cherry-picked us into a war he was already predisposed to fight?

Until he does that......

Powell in my opinion murdered millions of Iraqi's for nothing not to mention many American soldiers.

Especially when you have done little since then to set things right in regards to that.....

He is the better man compared to who??

Has he came clean about what really happened yet?

Has he said Bush willfully distorted facts and cherry-picked us into a war he was already predisposed to fight?

Until he does that......

I'm surprised that you would be attacking both Powell and Bush.

Weren't they rehabilitated like Cheney was for denouncing the 75 million little Trumpsters?

Translation of OP: Who should the republicans nominate to insure a democrat win in 2024?
Trump
Agree. Trump helped the Dems win the WH, Congress & the Senate. As an added bonus, he revealed the truth about the Repub brand that unlike the self-claiming holier-than-thou morality/fiscal/Constitution conservatives they claim to be, they really are just a bunch of mouth-breathing morons who are easily led by the nose by a fascist.

Yeah, Trump is a true asset for the Dems. I hope he runs again for the Repub nomination.

Retirement or resignation were available options.

Powell did resign.. Have you forgotten?

Powell did resign.. Have you forgotten?
After the truth came out, not before.

If the 75 million little Trumpsters are exiled from having any influence on the GOP, who should the Party nominate in 2024?

How about Gen. Powell? He has the respect of the Liberal establishment and media, well loved across the board. Sleepy Joe likes him.

Sure, he's 84, but he's more able than the younger Biden to run a stationary campaign from his home and even make it to chat with the talking heads on the media on Sunday morning if needed.

Older, but still spry enough to lead the party that he sees as needing him.

He will never outlive the disaster that is the war in Iraq...and he was front and center at making it happen....
The same war Hillary, Biden and Kerry all supported? They seemed to survive the disaster just fine. Why not Powell? Heck, liberal morons nominated two of them and pretend they elected the other.

His involvement and outright lies during and for the Bush II regime makes him unacceptable. He blew it.
I didn't know he was still alive. Powell was never a serious gop candidate because he consistently supported the DoD's active affirm action practices. I think his wife was pro choice too. But yeah he fell on his sword for W.

Forum List

Back