Gen Bleck calls Chris Christie a fat nightmare

hangover

Gold Member
Oct 8, 2013
This is the same moron that got thousands of cons to invest in gold, remember? The moron Bleck has a double chin he's so fat. I love it when cons shit on each other. Put Gen Bleck, Sarah Palin and Michelle Bachmann in a bag and shake it up, which one would fall out first?

Glenn Beck Calls Chris Christie 'a Fat Nightmare'

You might be the only person in America who cares what Glenn Beck thinks. Congratulations. His Mother just phoned and she doesn't care either. You're it. :)

logo.jpg

This is the same moron that got thousands of cons to invest in gold, remember? The moron Bleck has a double chin he's so fat. I love it when cons shit on each other. Put Gen Bleck, Sarah Palin and Michelle Bachmann in a bag and shake it up, which one would fall out first?

Beck's an anti-semitic ninny, but let's face it, Christie IS a fat nightmare. :)

Beck's an anti-semitic ninny, but let's face it, Christie IS a fat nightmare. :)

You're not even a good liar.

seriously, that's embarrassing

Christie is a STATIST. Beck is correct.

Anything else?

All haters of mainstream do this: Gen Bleck calls Chris Christie a fat nightmare

Christie just ok'd a bill to give illegals in-state tuition in NJ.

He will not get my vote if he runs in 2016.

And he is fat, although supposedly he has lost some weight since his lap-band surgery.

Beck is not anti-Semitic.
You must have missed his rally held in Israel in Aug. of 2011 which was against the 2 state solution. Christians all around the world was online watching it and was in support of that rally. It knocked the socks off of Jews, when they learned that Christians everywhere in the World stood with them and supported them.

You might be the only person in America who cares what Glenn Beck thinks. Congratulations. His Mother just phoned and she doesn't care either. You're it. :)

logo.jpg
For no one caring what Bleck says, he sure gets a lot of con attention. Sure is a bunch of cons making comments here too. Why do you think he gets to speak at con events? Why does the con media give him interviews?

What about this jewel that he gave in the interview?
"I don't know, because I don't trust any of them," he said, before admitting, "I like Ted Cruz a lot.
Hard to get to the right of Cruz. Just what is it that makes a good con these days? Glad to see y'all shitting on each other. Keep it up, please.

logo.jpg
For no one caring what Bleck says, he sure gets a lot of con attention. Sure is a bunch of cons making comments here too. Why do you think he gets to speak at con events? Why does the con media give him interviews?

What about this jewel that he gave in the interview?
"I don't know, because I don't trust any of them," he said, before admitting, "I like Ted Cruz a lot.
Hard to get to the right of Cruz. Just what is it that makes a good con these days? Glad to see y'all shitting on each other. Keep it up, please.

How bad is it that you have to support obama w/o any thought, that you talk shit about free thinking people?

1499438_258612657629036_1177116445_n.jpg

they got Beck, Palin and Bachmann in there to hate on

must be a record

notice the war on womeeeeeeen?

Forum List

Back