Gee,Why Wont Obama Speak To Veterans?, Something To Do With "Seeing Fallen Heroes" ?

Feb 13, 2011
Naples, Florida
:redface:

Who is the White House & Obama kidding? They have always created excuses for not speaking to vets of foreign wars on Memorial/Labor Day Weekends. Do they really think we are supposed to believe the reasons O'Buttead wont speak to our heroes? Uhm, maybe Obama is in fear of being heckled and ridiculed? Does Obama worry that someone in the audience will yell "Hey Mr. President, SEE ANY DEAD PEOPLE NOW !!!?
And then the entire audience will laugh with the heckler and the world will see the video.
Aha! so thats why Obama will never speak to a group of Vets!:razz:

Obama is speaking to vets in MN as I type. Now don't you feel like a dumbass?

I remember last year when lying ass fucktard Republicans were saying Obama won't speak to the troops and he was in Korea celebrating with thousands of American troops while his wife was in Germany at a mess hall serving dinner to American troops stationed there.

What a fucking, lying ass dirty party. No wonder their base are such goons.

• Banned
Obama is speaking in Minnesota cause he feels safe there(and do you really think it was "Open Seating"? maybe Obama should try speaking to a group of vets in Jersey,or New York(and NOT HAND PICKED),and lets see how long it takes before someone gives the President Hell about seeing dead people.

Obama is speaking in Minnesota cause he feels safe there(and do you really think it was "Open Seating"? maybe Obama should try speaking to a group of vets in Jersey,or New York(and NOT HAND PICKED),and lets see how long it takes before someone gives the President Hell about seeing dead people.

You got pwn'd so bad you still don't see it. :lol::lol::lol:

• Banned
hey, ive seen and heard my share of dead people in my lifetime, and have admitted it, I am not the dumbass here,I wasnt the one who announced seeing fallen heroes in front of an audience,and wasnt the one who claimed that we had at least 57 States!!

Could you get your facts straight before you make an idiot of conservatives on this board. The left often find it very difficult to distinguish between individuals.

• Banned
and now when Dem's are questioned over Rick Perry Being DUMB, they are also being asked about Obama being very dumb over his long history of Gaffs. They wont answer, they just tell Hannity/O'Reilly that "Its not the issue right now" we should be discussing the current issues,crisis's..ect. There you go! Libs and Dems will never discuss and answer why Obama sees dead people and believes he's been to 57 states! (unless Germany and Egypt are considered States).

and now when Dem's are questioned over Rick Perry Being DUMB, they are also being asked about Obama being very dumb over his long history of Gaffs. They wont answer, they just tell Hannity/O'Reilly that "Its not the issue right now" we should be discussing the current issues,crisis's..ect. There you go! Libs and Dems will never discuss and answer why Obama sees dead people and believes he's been to 57 states! (unless Germany and Egypt are considered States).

Please mention this more. kkthnxbai

DumbAss {dum-ass} def: anyone who voted for Barack Obama in 2008 cause they believed he was going to bring back the economy from a certain death,cut the defecit in half,create millions of jobs,especially Green Jobs, overall, the 53% of Naive Americans who voted for Obama were certain we were going to have another economic boom like we had in the 90's.

Now alot of his supporters are broke,losing their homes,never saved for a financial emergency! {unlike myself, I always kept at least 6-8 months supply of income in one of my bank accounts god forbid the economy ever tanks again) LIKE NOW !!!!:evil:

hey, ive seen and heard my share of dead people in my lifetime, and have admitted it, I am not the dumbass here,I wasnt the one who announced seeing fallen heroes in front of an audience,and wasnt the one who claimed that we had at least 57 States!!

When did he claim we had 57 states? This is another of those made-up charges like the lie about Gore saying he invented the internet. That's the problem with some CONS, they'll put forward any lie and then just run to the next thread. :eusa_liar:

DumbAss {dum-ass} def: anyone who voted for Barack Obama in 2008 cause they believed he was going to bring back the economy from a certain death,cut the defecit in half,create millions of jobs,especially Green Jobs, overall, the 53% of Naive Americans who voted for Obama were certain we were going to have another economic boom like we had in the 90's.

Now alot of his supporters are broke,losing their homes,never saved for a financial emergency! {unlike myself, I always kept at least 6-8 months supply of income in one of my bank accounts god forbid the economy ever tanks again) LIKE NOW !!!!:evil:

JOBS!!! LOL!!! The thread is about vets, but the OP can't handle the reponses, so he's hi-jacking his own thread!!! How's that for being a slimy TROLL?!?! :cuckoo:

When did he claim we had 57 states? This is another of those made-up charges like the lie about Gore saying he invented the internet. That's the problem with some CONS, they'll put forward any lie and then just run to the next thread. :eusa_liar:

Watch THIS and listen - then tell us who the "dumbass" is:

Obama Claims He's Visited 57 States - YouTube

"Long history of gaffes" which seems to be misspeaking ONCE...DUH. Pub dupes are either bought off greedy a-holes or misled MORONS- Elitist greedy Pubs use their incredible ignorance against them, end of story. Kenyan muslim marxist death panel gov't takeover IDIOCY, while they rob them blind...Pfffft!!

Watch THIS and listen - then tell us who the "dumbass" is:

Obama Claims He's Visited 57 States - YouTube

LOL!!! You fell for it, dumbass!!! The title of the clip PROVES I'm right. Since when to "have" and "visit" mean the same thing? You're just as dumb as those who believe "creation" and "invention" mean the same thing. So tell me are you one of the repeat-anything parrots or are you one of the people sent out to feed lines to the parrots?
:lol::lol::lol:

Yep. I saw him on the news today. Not sure where he was speaking but vets were the audience.

Not sure which group of vets have a beef with him but he does speak with vets.

Forum List

Back