Gee whiz! no one saw this coming

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE

Tensions emerge over redefining the fully vaccinated​

A debate is emerging around what it means to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, as some state and local officials push to change the definition to include an additional dose of a coronavirus vaccine.

Governors in two states in the past week indicated they think three shots are necessary for full vaccination, but public health experts warn such a move would result in massive confusion, and a return to the piecemeal, scattered response that marked the early days of the pandemic.

It took three to get to the center of a tootsie pop .....I say 14 boosters

xhndncncndnndnd.jpg

It is ENDEMIC. Has the R value of the Flu or worse.

They are only now trying new versions of the vaccine to tackle MUTATION/VARIANT Delta. But NU IS ALREADY HERE.

It's a Wack a mole game with endless quarters where no one wins.

The changed the definition twice already. Now protection from it is a vaccine.

So the next time you are screwing say I'm vaccinated with this rubber babe.

IDIOCY. And Stupid people glued to the brain washing TVs buying this crap.

They have already talked about booster only working for 6 months and getting a booster may be necessary every 6 months. How is it work for people who are behind on the JAB regiment? Do they really think people who don't trust the JAB are going to be convinced and sign up for seven JABs to get caught up...

They have already talked about booster only working for 6 months and getting a booster may be necessary every 6 months. How is it work for people who are behind on the JAB regiment? Do they really think people who don't trust the JAB are going to be convinced and sign up for seven JABs to get caught up...
Most have had the alpha virus and don't even know it. Need testing the T cells on a massive scale to show that. Again. I fall back to India who did that and found 97% already had the virus.

But that doesn't mean jack as the variants change.

Forum List

Back