GDP has the fastest growth in the history of the US economy.

Here’s a look at average GDP growth rates under the last six U.S. presidents:

• Jimmy Carter (D): 3.25%
  • Ronald Reagan (R): 3.48%
  • George H.W. Bush (R): 2.25%
  • Bill Clinton (D): 3.88%
  • George W. Bush (R): 2.2%
  • Barack Obama (D): 1.62%
  • Donald Trump (R): 0.95%
Sorted by annualized real GDP, by president, from best to worst...

Kennedy
Johnson
Truman (since '47)
Clinton
Reagan
Carter
Ford
Nixon
Eisenhower
Bush41
Obama
Bush43
Trump

... which is why it's sooo fucking hysterical watching the brain-dead right try to scare America into b'lieving Biden/Harris will lead this country into a recession.

Shit, even Impeached Trump says the economy does better under Democrats...

You are adding 2020...the worldwide pandemic GDP.

Don't be so stupid.

LOL

Impeached Trump is still president, right? GDP is measured on his watch and will be recorded as such for all time.

But I do enjoy watching your hypocrisy. While at the same time you bitch & moan how unfair it is to post bad GDP figures under Impeached Trump because of the pandemic, you posted GDP figures under Obama which included his first two quarters which were still in the recession he was handed. Even worse for your hypocrisy, you wasted no time giving Impeached credit for the turnaround. You can't have it both ways.

We all know, including you, that had COVID not happened, the economy would certainly NOT be on the table for discussion in this election. He will get us back. Biden, now way.

That doesn't matter. Covid happened. Impeached Trump doesn't get to wipe the bad quarters of GDP off the record. Of course, I'm saying this to a hypocrite who pointed out Impeached Trump's good years were better than some of Obama's, including his first year where he inherited the Great Recession.

thats right, and TRUMP got us out of BARRAGs recession. glad you see that

There was no recession, dumbass.

That's not what they're told in their world.

You must be the only financial advisor who does not know that a recession is defined as two quarters of contracting GDP.

And yet believe a "manufacturing recession" is a thing.

Everything is full TDS bullshit with you. This is the deepest recession we have had. And now the TRUMP recovery, relentless WINNING.

You think the NBER doesn't know the definition of a recession? Or do you think the NBER is deep state?

The NBER's traditional definition emphasizes that a recession involves a significant decline in economic activity that is spread across the economy and lasts more than a few months. In our modern interpretation of this definition, we treat the three criteria—depth, diffusion, and duration—as at least somewhat interchangeable. That is, while each criterion needs to be met individually to some degree, extreme conditions revealed by one criterion may partially offset weaker indications from another.

The usual definition of a recession involves a decline in economic activity that lasts more than a few months. However, in deciding whether to identify a recession, the committee weighs the depth of the contraction, its duration, and whether economic activity declined broadly across the economy (the diffusion of the downturn). The committee recognizes that the pandemic and the public health response have resulted in a downturn with different characteristics and dynamics than prior recessions. Nonetheless, it concluded that the unprecedented magnitude of the decline in employment and production, and its broad reach across the entire economy, warrants the designation of this episode as a recession, even if it turns out to be briefer than earlier contractions.

If you thought what we went through isn't a recession, you are legitimately insane. Absolutely NO clue.

What makes it even more insane is that Mac thinks he is a financial advisor. Fully devoured by TDS.

You're fucking nuts. :cuckoo:

Who knows what I said to lead your deformed brain into thinking I said we're not in a recession?

They're conditioned to just make stuff up as they go, and then immediately believe it.

Just like the object of their adoration in the White House does.

There's nothing you can do or say.

It's truly scary to see how nuts these yahoos are.

We believe the entire world is in a COVID related recession but we are the ones that are nuts. Ok, gotcha.

No, you moron. Are you incapable of following a discussion? g5000 said we were not in a recession when Impeached Trump became president. Dumbfucking Norman misread that and thought he said we're not in a recession now. Now he's going off on Mac1958 and myself because he didn't understand what g5000 said. Mac1958 pointed out how nuts like him make shit up and then believe it, to which I pointed out how scary such dementia is.

Trump's economic numbers are staggering considering the leftism that is absolutely tanking the global GDP growth all across developed world.

Seeing that we are in a decline, yet we observe
1) President Trump has increased growth, when not in a pandemic.
2) President Trump's GDP growth is much faster than in Europe for example, where the trajectory is downwards.
3) President Trump has achieved the biggest GDP growth record of all time, as well as the fastest recovery.

Clear winner.

Kennedy
Johnson
Truman (since '47)
Clinton
Reagan
Carter
Ford
Nixon
Eisenhower
Bush41
Obama
Bush43
Trump

... which is why it's sooo fucking hysterical watching the brain-dead right try to scare America into b'lieving Biden/Harris will lead this country into a recession.

Don't be so stupid.

LOL

Impeached Trump is still president, right? GDP is measured on his watch and will be recorded as such for all time.

But I do enjoy watching your hypocrisy. While at the same time you bitch & moan how unfair it is to post bad GDP figures under Impeached Trump because of the pandemic, you posted GDP figures under Obama which included his first two quarters which were still in the recession he was handed. Even worse for your hypocrisy, you wasted no time giving Impeached credit for the turnaround. You can't have it both ways.

We all know, including you, that had COVID not happened, the economy would certainly NOT be on the table for discussion in this election. He will get us back. Biden, now way.

That doesn't matter. Covid happened. Impeached Trump doesn't get to wipe the bad quarters of GDP off the record. Of course, I'm saying this to a hypocrite who pointed out Impeached Trump's good years were better than some of Obama's, including his first year where he inherited the Great Recession.

You must be the only financial advisor who does not know that a recession is defined as two quarters of contracting GDP.

Everything is full TDS bullshit with you. This is the deepest recession we have had. And now the TRUMP recovery, relentless WINNING.

You think the NBER doesn't know the definition of a recession? Or do you think the NBER is deep state?

The NBER's traditional definition emphasizes that a recession involves a significant decline in economic activity that is spread across the economy and lasts more than a few months. In our modern interpretation of this definition, we treat the three criteria—depth, diffusion, and duration—as at least somewhat interchangeable. That is, while each criterion needs to be met individually to some degree, extreme conditions revealed by one criterion may partially offset weaker indications from another.

The usual definition of a recession involves a decline in economic activity that lasts more than a few months. However, in deciding whether to identify a recession, the committee weighs the depth of the contraction, its duration, and whether economic activity declined broadly across the economy (the diffusion of the downturn). The committee recognizes that the pandemic and the public health response have resulted in a downturn with different characteristics and dynamics than prior recessions. Nonetheless, it concluded that the unprecedented magnitude of the decline in employment and production, and its broad reach across the entire economy, warrants the designation of this episode as a recession, even if it turns out to be briefer than earlier contractions.

If you thought what we went through isn't a recession, you are legitimately insane. Absolutely NO clue.

What makes it even more insane is that Mac thinks he is a financial advisor. Fully devoured by TDS.

Who knows what I said to lead your deformed brain into thinking I said we're not in a recession?

They're conditioned to just make stuff up as they go, and then immediately believe it.

We believe the entire world is in a COVID related recession but we are the ones that are nuts. Ok, gotcha.

No, you moron. Are you incapable of following a discussion? g5000 said we were not in a recession when Impeached Trump became president. Dumbfucking Norman misread that and thought he said we're not in a recession now. Now he's going off on Mac1958 and myself because he didn't understand what g5000 said. Mac1958 pointed out how nuts like him make shit up and then believe it, to which I pointed out how scary such dementia is.

A group pathology is a very powerful thing. We've seen it before in world history.

Kennedy
Johnson
Truman (since '47)
Clinton
Reagan
Carter
Ford
Nixon
Eisenhower
Bush41
Obama
Bush43
Trump

Don't be so stupid.

LOL

A group pathology is a very powerful thing. We've seen it before in world history.

Communism is the best, and ultimate example.

Kennedy
Johnson
Truman (since '47)
Clinton
Reagan
Carter
Ford
Nixon
Eisenhower
Bush41
Obama
Bush43
Trump

Don't be so stupid.

LOL

Ok, I agree we weren't technically in a depression since Q3 showed a slight increase over Q2 with only Q4 declining, however, 2016 GDP showed a 1.31% decline over 2015 while Trump's first year in office (2017) showed a .65% increase over 2016. Obama was on a downhill slide.

Trump's economic numbers are staggering considering the leftism that is absolutely tanking the global GDP growth all across developed world.

2) President Trump's GDP growth is much faster than in Europe for example, where the trajectory is downwards.
3) President Trump has achieved the biggest GDP growth of all time, as well as the fastest recovery.

Clear winner.
What growth??

Real GDP is lower now than it was 2 years ago.

More people are unemployed now than they were 8 years ago.

You're truly batshit insane. :cuckoo:

Kennedy
Johnson
Truman (since '47)
Clinton
Reagan
Carter
Ford
Nixon
Eisenhower
Bush41
Obama
Bush43
Trump

Don't be so stupid.

LOL

Yes we have. You should study that a little more closely and you may realize that the person you are voting for is EXACTLY of that ilk.

3) President Trump has achieved the biggest GDP growth of all time, as well as the fastest recovery.

Clear winner.
What growth??

COVID you nut. Not sure what you don't understand.

EU: 13%
TRUMP: 33%

WINNING! Biggest record of all time...

And this was despite the democrats getting in the way. The Trumpslide will be enormous.

I found the answer I was looking for in the last paragraph of this link, titled "the bottom line"

And some more interesting info, if anyone cares to read it.
Crickets

And this was despite the democrats getting in the way. The Trumpslide will be enormous.
Thanks for posting the facts.
Americans are winning again !
4 more years of Trump, and forward we go, with security and prosperity.

Clear winner.
What growth??

COVID you nut. Not sure what you don't understand.
LOL

Nutcase, you just said Impeached Trump's economy was on a downhill slide before covid.

Yeah, especially when you ignore the quarter before this one was a record breaking -31.4% while the EU was down only 11.4%.

Yeah, especially when you ignore the quarter before this one was a record breaking -31.4% while the EU was down only 11.4%.

Trump beat EU again, those are the facts.

As is the fact that you are comparing annualized GDP with the actual GDP over the quarter. The US economy was stronger throughout the pandemic, because of president Trump of course.

Yes, in EU the economy actually shrank by over 11% in one quarter.

Note also that there is other fudging with the numbers like seasonal adjustments etc. EU has a table comparing their performance to US and it is such an embarrassment that they decided not to include it in the latest release. Trump's 33% will be remembered as the all time record.

Last edited:

As is the fact that you are comparing annualized GDP with the actual GDP over the quarter. The US economy was stronger throughout the pandemic, because of president Trump of course.

Note also there is other fudging with the numbers like seasonal adjustments etc. EU has a table comparing their performance to US and it is such an embarrassment that they decided not to include it in the latest release. Trump's 33% will be remembered as the all time record.
LOL

Idiot, GDP was still higher 2 years ago than it is today.

If TRUMP keeps up the pace, we might even end up positive for the year.

Relentless winning....

Note also there is other fudging with the numbers like seasonal adjustments etc. EU has a table comparing their performance to US and it is such an embarrassment that they decided not to include it in the latest release. Trump's 33% will be remembered as the all time record.
LOL

It's ok, you were wrong again. Nothing that isn't a frequent occurrence.

If TRUMP keeps up the pace, we might even end up positive for the year.

Relentless winning....
Could happen, I hope it happens, but doubtful it happens. We'd need at least 15.5% growth in Q4 to achieve that.

LOL

It's ok, you were wrong again. Nothing that isn't a frequent occurrence.
Your dementia is noted as I was not wrong.

Faun: Idiot, GDP was still higher 2 years ago than it is today.

2018Q2: 18,654.4
2020Q3: 18,584.0

Kennedy
Johnson
Truman (since '47)
Clinton
Reagan
Carter
Ford
Nixon
Eisenhower
Bush41
Obama
Bush43
Trump

Don't be so stupid.

LOL

the only nuts here would be the supporters of the extorsionist, pedophilia demonrats. you idiots have no clue. thats what is scary. xiden=china you idiot. try another network, and see that there is a big world out here that the scum demonrats will take from you

Forum List

Back