GDP has the fastest growth in the history of the US economy.

This is the "October Surprise" that has effectively put the last nail in the coffin of the Democrat Party, and their candidate Joe Biden.

No matter how the left tries to spin this, they are through. Finished. Kaput.

It's all over buy the crying, wailing, moaning, and gnashing of teeth which personally, I will be enjoying this inauguration day.

Do you geniuses believe it would be better to grow at a 15% rate? Do you think it would be best to shut down the country? No, we are not back to pre-pandemic levels, but thanks to Trump, we are recovering quickly. Biden/Harris will stop that rather quickly with more shutdowns, higher taxes, more regulations and an attack on fossil fuels.

Simple really. The economy will go into a recession under Biden/Harris. That means the “free” stuff you folks want will dry up pretty quickly.

Democrats are ignorant losers.
Pssst...We are already in a recession under Trump-duh.

Do you geniuses believe it would be better to grow at a 15% rate? Do you think it would be best to shut down the country? No, we are not back to pre-pandemic levels, but thanks to Trump, we are recovering quickly. Biden/Harris will stop that rather quickly with more shutdowns, higher taxes, more regulations and an attack on fossil fuels.

Simple really. The economy will go into a recession under Biden/Harris. That means the “free” stuff you folks want will dry up pretty quickly.

Democrats are ignorant losers.
The reading represents how much the economy would've grown had the third-quarter rate lasted for a year. It's a sharp reversal from the second quarter's 31.4% annualized rate of contraction.

Does this mean we are finished with the Trump recession?
I think you mean the dempanic & Burn Loot Murder recession. This is hanging from lefties necks like an anchor
As well as blue states staying on lockdown. It’s all to hurt the economy and President Trump.

Well well the red states are on tramp's side, they ignore the virus hoping it will go away, and tramp rallies spread the virus.

Except, the infections are increasing in more red states.

33% growth.

Just breaking on the radio. Will try to find a link.

Exactly why those scumbag liberals want to shut it down again. A healthy economy is a liberal politicians worst nightmare. Go here: Watch Bill Maher Two Years Ago Say We Want To Crash the Economy | 710 WOR | Mark Simone

I think you mean the dempanic & Burn Loot Murder recession. This is hanging from lefties necks like an anchor
As well as blue states staying on lockdown. It’s all to hurt the economy and President Trump.

Well well the red states are on tramp's side, they ignore the virus hoping it will go away, and tramp rallies spread the virus.

I really doubt if they are actually increasing. We're just testing more. The death rate has still been far lower than the blue states.

I really doubt if they are actually increasing. We're just testing more. The death rate has still been far lower than the blue states.

Yeah, that's what I meant. The tests are increasing so of course the infected number is going to increase but the deaths among older people is very low.

BS! That's what the media want's u to believe. Most liberals swallow their lies without question because those lies & spins justify their hatred of Trump.

I agree and the deaths. Expect the recession to continue and get worst, since the hospitals are overwhelmed, and with no stimulus plan, will get much worst.

BS.

33% growth.

Just breaking on the radio. Will try to find a link.

Where did the money come from? As I recall, 3rd Quarter is when everyone was spending that 1200 dollar piece of cheese fresh of the Fed's printing press.

I dunno. I, for one, find the modern definition of growth laughable if it weren't so sad.

Last edited:
This is good news.

Most of that 33% probably went to Amazon. :D

And while the 33% GDP increase might seem to offset the second-quarter slump, it doesn't place overall output back at its pre-pandemic highs. Third-quarter growth would have needed to reach roughly 46% to balance out the record downturn.

Forum List

Back