Gaza truce under fire after Israeli strike kills Palestinian

Jos

Rookie
Feb 6, 2010
GAZA CITY: Israeli air strikes on Wednesday killed a Palestinian, prompting a flurry of mortar fire into southern Israel just days after armed groups agreed to a temporary truce.

Heightened tensions in and around the Gaza border raised fears of a fresh descent into violence scarcely 48 hours after Hamas had agreed to end rocket fire on southern Israel - on condition the Israeli air force also stopped its raids.

Ismael Al Ismar, 34, a leader in the Al Quds Brigades - the armed wing of Islamic Jihad - died when a missile ploughed into his car in the southern city of Rafah near the Egyptian border, witnesses and the group said.

An Israeli military spokesman confirmed the strike.
gulftoday.ae | Gaza truce under fire after Israeli strike kills Palestinian
What kind of one sided Truce is that then?

GAZA CITY: Israeli air strikes on Wednesday killed a Palestinian, prompting a flurry of mortar fire into southern Israel just days after armed groups agreed to a temporary truce.

Heightened tensions in and around the Gaza border raised fears of a fresh descent into violence scarcely 48 hours after Hamas had agreed to end rocket fire on southern Israel - on condition the Israeli air force also stopped its raids.

Ismael Al Ismar, 34, a leader in the Al Quds Brigades - the armed wing of Islamic Jihad - died when a missile ploughed into his car in the southern city of Rafah near the Egyptian border, witnesses and the group said.

For Israel, truces are for the other guy. They don't apply to Israel.

Pallies admit they don't hold truces...[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlxIERLmlCg]Abbas blames Hamas for Gaza war - YouTube[/ame]

Pallies admit they don't hold truces...[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlxIERLmlCg]Abbas blames Hamas for Gaza war - YouTube[/ame]

Abbas works for the US.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1URe3IdKiPY]CNN : Israel broke the truce in Gaza - YouTube[/ame]

Egypt: Hamas Broke Truce
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5roptSbO3GQ]Egyptian Foreign Minister blames Hamas - YouTube[/ame]

Egypt worked for the US. Not so much after Mubarak got the boot.

A truce was called at the start of the "roadmap." The very next day Israel was killing Palestinians.

Both Egypt and Abbas confirm Hamas broke the truce, Kissinger.

Islam, after all, sanctions violating truces, known as a hudna.

Sahih Bukhari [sacred Muslim scripture] "The Prophet said, 'If I take an oath and later find something else better than that, then I do what is better and expiate my oath.'

Egypt worked for the US. Not so much after Mubarak got the boot.

A truce was called at the start of the "roadmap." The very next day Israel was killing Palestinians.

Both Egypt and Abbas confirm Hamas broke the truce, Kissinger.

Islam, after all, sanctions violating truces, known as a hudna.

Sahih Bukhari [sacred Muslim scripture] "The Prophet said, 'If I take an oath and later find something else better than that, then I do what is better and expiate my oath.'

Kissinger:eusa_liar::lol::lol::lol:

I'm extremely confused. According to your article, ISRAEL started this?

wtf

AFP: Rocket fire rocks Israel-Hamas truce

2 rockets land in Israel despite truce - CNN.com

t1larg.jpg

I don't recall you complaining when the Pals violated it to kill 8 people. Go figure.

Israel occupies Palestine.That is a continuous aggression against the Palestinians.

Palestine was created by the British after WW I, birdbrain.:lol:
The Bible references Palestine zero times. The Bible references Israel 2000 times.

Cambridge University Press...
In Ottoman times, no political entity called Palestine existed. After the collapse of the Ottoman Empire at the end of the First World War, European boundary makers began to take greater interest in defining territorial limits for Palestine. Only since the 1920s has Palestine had formally delimited boundaries, though these have remained subject to repeated change and a source of bitter dispute.
Palestine Boundaries 1833–1947 - Cambridge Archive Editions

Israel was created 3000 years ago.

Harvard Semitic Museum: The Houses of Ancient Israel...
In archaeological terms The Houses of Ancient Israel: Domestic, Royal, Divine focuses on the Iron Age (1200-586 B.C.E.). Iron I (1200-1000 B.C.E.) represents the premonarchical period. Iron II (1000-586 B.C.E.) was the time of kings. Uniting the tribal coalitions of Israel and Judah in the tenth century B.C.E., David and Solomon ruled over an expanding realm. After Solomon's death (c. 930 B.C.E.) Israel and Judah separated into two kingdoms.
Israel was led at times by strong kings, Omri and Ahab in the ninth century B.C.E. and Jereboam II in the eighth. The Houses of Ancient Israel § Semitic Museum

Israel occupies Palestine.That is a continuous aggression against the Palestinians.

The Bible references Palestine zero times. The Bible references Israel 2000 times.

In Ottoman times, no political entity called Palestine existed. After the collapse of the Ottoman Empire at the end of the First World War, European boundary makers began to take greater interest in defining territorial limits for Palestine. Only since the 1920s has Palestine had formally delimited boundaries, though these have remained subject to repeated change and a source of bitter dispute.
Palestine Boundaries 1833–1947 - Cambridge Archive Editions

In archaeological terms The Houses of Ancient Israel: Domestic, Royal, Divine focuses on the Iron Age (1200-586 B.C.E.). Iron I (1200-1000 B.C.E.) represents the premonarchical period. Iron II (1000-586 B.C.E.) was the time of kings. Uniting the tribal coalitions of Israel and Judah in the tenth century B.C.E., David and Solomon ruled over an expanding realm. After Solomon's death (c. 930 B.C.E.) Israel and Judah separated into two kingdoms.
Israel was led at times by strong kings, Omri and Ahab in the ninth century B.C.E. and Jereboam II in the eighth. The Houses of Ancient Israel § Semitic Museum

A rose by any other name...

Zero reputational points after 2 years by any other name is a mental patient:lol:

Zero reputational points after 2 years by any other name is a mental patient:lol:

Marvelous response.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Forum List

Back