Gaza 'Collaborator' Sentenced to Death by Hanging

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
A military court in Gaza on Thursday sentenced a man to death by hanging, the Bethlehem-based Ma’an news agency reported.

The Hamas-run court found the man - identified only as A.K. - guilty of collaborating with Israeli authorities, without providing further details, said the news agency.

On June 22, the Gaza government hanged two men accused of collaborating with Israel.

Under PA law, collaboration with Israel, murder, and drug trafficking are all punishable by death.

Gaza 'Collaborator' Sentenced to Death by Hanging - Middle East - News - Israel National News

---------

"Justice," Hamas style:doubt:

Well, they are at war, at least that's what the israelis/zionists tell us everyday.

That makes him a spy and traitor.

Although I think the death penalty is a little harsh...

Well, they are at war, at least that's what the israelis/zionists tell us everyday.

That makes him a spy and traitor.

Although I think the death penalty is a little harsh...

They sentence people to death penalty for suspicious only. It is known that whoever they don't like, they paint them as collaborators and kill them.

Hamas are an organized crime group.

A military court in Gaza on Thursday sentenced a man to death by hanging, the Bethlehem-based Ma’an news agency reported.

The Hamas-run court found the man - identified only as A.K. - guilty of collaborating with Israeli authorities, without providing further details, said the news agency.

On June 22, the Gaza government hanged two men accused of collaborating with Israel.

Under PA law, collaboration with Israel, murder, and drug trafficking are all punishable by death.

Gaza 'Collaborator' Sentenced to Death by Hanging - Middle East - News - Israel National News

---------

Collaborators are complicit in murder.

Surely the title should read israel 'Collaborator' Sentenced to Death by Hanging ?

---------

A "military court in Gaza". Oh, that's rich.

It makes you wonder if the Islamic terrorists in Gaza suddenly found uniforms so that they could pretend to be a legitimate military. Or, did they wear their ski masks and interrogate witnesses with an AK-47 aimed at their skull.

---------

Collaborators are life savers.

Musab Hassan Yusuf saved thousands of Israelis and Palestinians when he turned his back on Hamas.

---------

That's pretty fucked!

Capital Punishment is a problem in our world.

TOP 5 EXECUTIONERS IN 2011

"In 2011, China, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Iraq and the USA topped the list of states with the highest number of executions worldwide. In fact, China, Iran and the USA have consistently figured among the top 5 executioners over the past five years. China accounts for by far the most executions, with thousands of people believed to be executed each year– more than the rest of the world put together."

Top 5 executioners in 2011 | Amnesty International

"In 2011, China, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Iraq and the USA topped the list of states with the highest number of executions worldwide. In fact, China, Iran and the USA have consistently figured among the top 5 executioners over the past five years. China accounts for by far the most executions, with thousands of people believed to be executed each year– more than the rest of the world put together."

What adds a new level of absurdity is a stateless entity and Islamic terrorist organization prosecuting a capital crime.

How fortunate that people such as Sherri are protected by laws that prevent men in ski masks from passing judgements that can result in death by hanging.

:cuckoo:

I don't think that the U.S. would hang a collaborator from a lampost so that the general public could see like they do in Gaza or drag them in the streets, nor do I think the U.S. would hang people out in a public place like the Gays in Iran. I do not think the U.S. would make it a public spectacle like they do in Saudi Arabia when they beheld someone with young kids watching.

What adds a new level of absurdity is a stateless entity and Islamic terrorist organization prosecuting a capital crime.

How fortunate that people such as Sherri are protected by laws that prevent men in ski masks from passing judgements that can result in death by hanging.
Too bad nothing protects her from your foul, racist mouth!

You're still convinced that "Palestinian" Arab is a "race"?

---------

Musab Hassan Yusuf saved thousands of Israelis and Palestinians when he turned his back on Hamas.

Whenever Israel murders a Palestinian in the street, there is a collaborator pointing him out.

I am normally opposed to the death penalty but I can understand why collaboration would be a capital crime.

Whenever Israel murders a Palestinian in the street, there is a collaborator pointing him out.

I am normally opposed to the death penalty but I can understand why collaboration would be a capital crime.

Care to provide an example for that?

:cuckoo:

I don't think that the U.S. would hang a collaborator from a lampost so that the general public could see like they do in Gaza or drag them in the streets, nor do I think the U.S. would hang people out in a public place like the Gays in Iran. I do not think the U.S. would make it a public spectacle like they do in Saudi Arabia when they beheld someone with young kids watching.

I guess we’ll have to wait and see where this eventually leads – if the Islamic terrorist “court” sends the guilty party to the gallows.

I’ll be curious to see if this becomes some gruesome public spectacle as it happens in Iran. There, public hangings seem to be an opportunity for family-fun day. Crowds gather, a quick speech to prime the masses, the guilty are trotted out and then hoist em’ up. OK, what’s for lunch?

Forum List

Back