Votes: 11 73.3%
  • They should if they want to get the "marriage" tag

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters

4Horsemen

Oct 9, 2012
Since the Gay lifestyle is a risky one, shouldn't Gays pay the most taxes in case they catch something?

sound off

Ok even if we were to enforce this, how would we know who is gay and who is not unless they say something? and what about bisexuals? transexuals? polyamarous couples? swingers?

Ok even if we were to enforce this, how would we know who is gay and who is not unless they say something? and what about bisexuals? transexuals? polyamarous couples? swingers?

Put it on their Driver's license like a organ donor....lol

Sexual Preference:

1. Straight
or
2. Fire Flamin Gay

There's ways to make this work...lol

So If I were gay and I lied and put down straight to avoid the tax, what would happen? isn't sexuality supposed to be a private thing?

So If I were gay and I lied and put down straight to avoid the tax, what would happen? isn't sexuality supposed to be a private thing?

It is, but the Gay Mafia wants to make it a public thing. So I say go all the way public then, put it on your Driver's licence like the blood type...lol "Im Gay" like Lil B

Since the Gay lifestyle is a risky one, shouldn't Gays pay the most taxes in case they catch something?

sound off

the gay lifestyle is indeed inherently risky. while I find it ludicrous that you would suggest taxing them at a higher rate I would like to see the media acknowledging the differences in health and other risks. it is statistically more dangerous to be a gay man than a heavy smoker (no, I dont have a link). and HIV in western countries is almost unheard of now unless there is a gay or drug use connection.

It is, but the Gay Mafia wants to make it a public thing. So I say go all the way public then, put it on your Driver's licence like the blood type...lol "Im Gay" like Lil B

They sure are snazzy dressers, those Gay Mafia.

sound off

Yo, numbnuts ... The guy in the funny mask and smoking a cigarette in your avatar - he's the one who is engaging in risky behavior.

Why don't you run a poll asking if smokers should pay more for their extra days off for health reasons?

How about the fatties? Let them pay too.

Why are rw men so effing afraid of gays? Hmmm ??

sound off

the gay lifestyle is indeed inherently risky. while I find it ludicrous that you would suggest taxing them at a higher rate I would like to see the media acknowledging the differences in health and other risks. it is statistically more dangerous to be a gay man than a heavy smoker (no, I dont have a link). and HIV in western countries is almost unheard of now unless there is a gay or drug use connection.

Yeah, you're gonna need some links for all those "facts"

As to HIV, it's more likely to get HIV through blood exchange, so yes gay men and needle sharers are at a higher risk. Although "unheard of" is a totally ridiculous statement. Gay men aren't the only ones engaging in anal sex. :rolleyes:

That sounds like it would be tax fraud to me.

You might want to review this page from the IRS before you consider such an action.

IRS Tax Penalties

No, I do not think gays should be charged higher taxes due to their sexual preferences. The government shoud treat all citizens equally and I am certain that there are reasons that the government could make to raise all of our taxes.

Immie

Last edited:
These kinds of ignorant attitudes are why the Republicans lost this election. Gay hating or anti-gay rhetoric (if it can even be called rhetoric) isn't popular with the majority of Americans in this more modern era. Americans are more comfortable with homosexuality every year. If you don't like it, don't be gay. Mind your own business. You want smaller government right?

These kinds of ignorant attitudes are why the Republicans lost this election. Gay hating or anti-gay rhetoric (if it can even be called rhetoric) isn't popular with the majority of Americans in this more modern era. Americans are more comfortable with homosexuality every year. If you don't like it, don't be gay. Mind your own business. You want smaller government right?

How about you let me mind my business? Even if it's the business of publicly disagreeing with the concept of homosexuality and the lifestyles of those who openly engage in it. Some Americans may be more comfortable with it, but a generalization claiming their number increases (every year) is hardly speaking to fact. Any disagreement with "your" read liberal concept of what is acceptable in the "open minded" world these days, in my own experience, is met with hate seemingly, simply for thinking differently and publicly saying so. How about, if I don't like gays, or aspects of their lifestyle, I will publicly say so? You want free speech, right?

No. I do not agree with a higher tax for gays. I do not support the concept of persecution by taxation.

Last edited:

sound off

Stupid people should be taxed more. Stupid people do stupid things and lead riskier lifestyles.

This test should have two questions.

1. Was Bush behind 9/11?
2. Was Obama born in Kenya?

If you answered yes to one question, your tax rate should be 80%. If you answered yes to both, you should be euthanized.

sound off

Yo, numbnuts ... The guy in the funny mask and smoking a cigarette in your avatar - he's the one who is engaging in risky behavior.

Why don't you run a poll asking if smokers should pay more for their extra days off for health reasons?

How about the fatties? Let them pay too.

Why are rw men so effing afraid of gays? Hmmm ??

smokiing a spliff is 1,000% less risky than take a direct hit in the anus with a dirty dick.

I'm not a Republican so there goes that stupid comment. Gays are nasty people. deal with it. take the tax hike and love it.

No. I do not agree with a higher tax for gays. I do not support the concept of persecution by taxation.

But do you support Gays persecuting the natural laws of male/female sexual union for their own selfish immoral gain?

Forum List

Back