Votes: 3 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • They should if they want to get the "marriage" tag

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
Since the Gay lifestyle is a risky one, shouldn't Gays pay the most taxes in case they catch something?

sound off

dc8bf960_Stupidthread.gif

So by your logic and stupid reply, we as a society can have measures/taxes in place to protect women, kids and dogs and cats from disease with vaccinations that we are taxed for, but we can't put in a tax measure for the Gay lifestyle that would actually HELP them if any of them were to get sick from being more susceptible to disease due to said risky lifestyle?

You mean to tell me you would rather pay for that Gay persons medical treatments out of your pocket/taxes? and not make them pay into the system for their own issues in case something happend?

It could be a tax set aside just for Gay people to use, to have periodic screenings, whatever...make sure they haven't contracted something.

You have think outside the box here.

Gays want to live that life, pay that price. that's all I'm saying. Don't force me to do it. It's not my job. It's your risky lifesytle. not mine. it's insurance for gays.

Last edited:
We shouldn't have to move to Iran,! lets change our laws and start beheding these homosexuals, and lesbians right here in America, as they do now in Iran.
We should not be accepting Sodomy in America. It just isn't right or normal.!!

So you are going to behead people for Sodomy?

Wow

There are a lot of gals who give fellatio and guy who do cunnilingus that will have their life expectancy cut short. Hell I remember the Carrier Battle Group pulling into Thailand, we'd have lost a 40 to 50% of the crew.

>>>>

Last edited:
Actually, fat people should be taxed more

There are alot more fat people than gays and their health is worse

Oh another note on that subject.

Its why you see advertizing that is aimed at gay buyers. They have more disposable income.

You know those commercials you likely think are just two roomates? Or just two ladies that own a bake shop commercials?

They are reflecting a lifestyle and it goes right over your head

OMG, I was just howling at this post! :rofl:

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Too bad you have reps turned off, TM. This is so true... and funny as h*ll!

-- Paravani

Fat people boost the economy. without them, McDonald's would've crashed decades ago. We need them.

Gays only spread a filthy style of love that contaminates others when not put in persepctive. It's a bane of our society. and they need to be taxed the highest.

they talk the most shit...they should get taxed the most. :tongue:

Last edited:

Fat people boost the economy. without them, McDonald's would've crazed decades ago. We need them.

Gays only spread a filthy style of love that contaminates others when not put in persepctive. It's a bane of our society. and they need to be taxed the highest.

You think that everyone here who has no problem with gays must be gay themselves?

What planet are you from, anyway?

Sorry, we're not all gay...

... we're just sane. :cool:

-- Paravani

Fat people boost the economy. without them, McDonald's would've crazed decades ago. We need them.

You think that everyone here who has no problem with gays must be gay themselves?

What planet are you from, anyway?

Sorry, we're not all gay...

... we're just sane. :cool:

-- Paravani

Putting a tax in place for Gays will happen in YOUR lifetime. trust.

Just look around. ANYTHING the Government can put a tax on they willl try it. and I truly sincerely hope the "Gay couple/marriage tax" becomes a reality. We need to protect them from themselves. Just like a Big Brother should.

Since the Gay lifestyle is a risky one, shouldn't Gays pay the most taxes in case they catch something?

sound off

Gays already pay the highest taxes. They are DINKS. Dual Income No Kids. The highest wage earners without much operating cost. Of course, if they get married, they will pay even more taxes.

Silly poll.

Gays already pay the highest taxes. They are DINKS. Dual Income No Kids. The highest wage earners without much operating cost. Of course, if they get married, they will pay even more taxes.

You'd think that would be true... I mean, it seems obvious, right? ... but actually, quite a lot of gay couples are raising children.

Many gays marry the opposite sex just to have children... and then discover that they can't live with their spouse... so they divorce, meet the love of their life, and raise the kids with them.

Then there are folk like my brother's lesbian doctor and her wife. They were married in the church over a decade ago, and now they can be married by a justice of the peace in our state, too. They have two children by artificial insemination by each other's brothers; so each one is related to each child as closely as mothers and fathers are related to their children, and instead of "mom and dad" the children each have "mom and aunt".

Many gays are also adopting. There are plenty of children everywhere who need adoptive parents, and studies have shown time and time again that gays are even better parents than straights are -- sad but true. Their children have been shown to be happier, healthier, and better socially adjusted overall, and to do better in school than the children of straight parents -- statistically speaking.

I'm sure that comes as a shock to some of you, but it is the main reason that laws preventing gay couples from adopting have been overturned in state after state. There is simply no rational justification for denying gay couples the right to adopt.

-- Paravani

Last edited:

Fat people boost the economy. without them, McDonald's would've crashed decades ago. We need them.

You should really think about learning English, kid.

You'd think that would be true... I mean, it seems obvious, right? ... but actually, quite a lot of gay couples are raising children.

Many gays marry the opposite sex just to have children...blah blah blah...

-- Paravani

Does not matter. Gays are the highest revenue source for the IRS. The IRS does not play favorites...

sound off

Silly poll.

Then a llittle more tax on them shouldn't hurt since most of their disposable income is spent on making sure their transformation looks good in public (make up, clothes, shoes, trips, spas, etc...)

Gays keep Department stores stock up. i agree.

Gays are the new tax pool to be raided and it's time to raid it. You gays wanted to be married ok, time to rape your wallets too like the married heteros.

WELCOME TO THE CLUB! :clap2:

Last edited:

Many gays marry the opposite sex just to have children... and then discover that they can't live with their spouse... so they divorce, meet the love of their life, and raise the kids with them.

Then there are folk like my brother's lesbian doctor and her wife. They were married in the church over a decade ago, and now they can be married by a justice of the peace in our state, too. They have two children by artificial insemination by each other's brothers; so each one is related to each child as closely as mothers and fathers are related to their children, and instead of "mom and dad" the children each have "mom and aunt".

Many gays are also adopting. There are plenty of children everywhere who need adoptive parents, and studies have shown time and time again that gays are even better parents than straights are -- sad but true. Their children have been shown to be happier, healthier, and better socially adjusted overall, and to do better in school than the children of straight parents -- statistically speaking.

I'm sure that comes as a shock to some of you, but it is the main reason that laws preventing gay couples from adopting have been overturned in state after state. There is simply no rational justification for denying gay couples the right to adopt.

-- Paravani

Wow, there is a lot of bullshit in you're post. LOL, study after study that found what the study was supposed to find while other studies that found differently were demonized, sued and/or disregarded off hand. Political correctness abounds when it comes to lying to support these degenerates.

Last edited:
Perhaps those with genetic factors for specific illness's could pay higher taxes as well?

Come on...this is a slippery slope!

Forum List

Back