Gay weddings at the Grammys

Dear HIV positive liberal faggots:

If the country music awards had people making gun purchases as part of the ceremony for the awards, woudl you be cool with that? Or does that have political purposes and completely unrelated to the awards?

If the country music awards had people making gun purchases as part of the ceremony for the awards, woudl you be cool with that? Or does that have political purposes and completely unrelated to the awards?

If anybody spent as much time making topics about gun purchases as you do about gay people I would suspect that they were closet gun nuts.

If anybody spent as much time making topics about gun purchases as you do about gay people I would suspect that they were closet gun nuts.

Check out the democratic underground

Don't watch. Problem solved.

Good idea.

I'll ban the whole fuckin' thing and pull the plug on cable TV fo the entire family.

But really, we can all continue with the Kubuki Acceptance of the Deviants. I'd rather keep cable and the worthy elements of the Grammys so I can use them to illustrate the contrast between them and the relentless Queer Agenda that allows them to display behaviour that under any other circumstances would be condemned.

We'll look forward to the next Grammy's, when The Man-Boy Love Association will have a song and dance tribute. Perhaps in later years we can look forward to Grammy's with 34 Unions between Sheep and Their Partners.

Jesus, can the faggot liberals stop pushingn their fucking agenda every chance they have?

http://artsbeat.blogs.nytimes.com/2...=true&_type=blogs&_php=true&_type=blogs&_r=1&
They know lot's of kids will be watching

Don't think that the GLBT Community dosn't know it too.

But we need these displays to teach children that they need to maintain a facade of tolerance for Deviants: If Dwarves should be considered work-place equals, the so should queers. Outside the work-place there is certainly no reason to tolerate them, particularly once they denegrate our belief that they are clearly deviants.

And I hope it pisses you people off to no end.

Queers are entertaining.

Like Clowns at a Circus.

I'm happy the media places them on display during these events, although I wish they would include a Midget Wedding to further enhance the Theatrical Absurdy.

Last edited:
I wasn't planning on watching the Grammys anyway. Queen Latifa is going to officiate and Madonna will be some kind of collective best man. Nothing like turning it into a complete farce.

What a sad little people we have become.

New Topics

Forum List

Back