Gay rights icon Jim Obergefell running for state House in Sandusky, Ohio

As I said-full psycho- that is not about the study from the Wiliams Institute that I posted
No, it is not, Moron.

Our exchange of comments started on post 563, before you posted, "whatever". You know, the reply I gave to seabitch in which you butted in.

You are that dumb you can't keep track of where the conservation starts and you can't keep track of what post it is about.

No, it is not, Moron.

Our exchange of comments started on post 563, before you posted, "whatever". You know, the reply I gave to seabitch in which you butted in.

You are that dumb you can't keep track of where the conservation starts and you can't keep track of what post it is about.
Except that I called your attention to the Williams Institute study more recently, but whatever . Now that we got that cleared up, Look at post 570 and see if you say something relevant and intelligent about it instead of just making up some shit that you think will discredit it .

Except that I called your attention to the Williams Institute study more recently, but whatever . Now that we got that cleared up, Look at post 570 and see if you say something relevant and intelligent about it instead of just making up some shit that you think will discredit it .
I will reply to your quote and comment from it, did you read quote and comment

So ? Where the hell did you go? It's been days now? Here is the full study. I read it but there is no need for me to comment on it. It is all right here

Get back here and lets see what, if anything you can refute
I thought you linked to that as a joke.

First, it is a report, making claims about other studies or data? From other places.

The word, "may" is used over a 100 times?

It provides no real cases and goes as far to say that lgbtqrst people won't even know they are discriminated against.

The reports says researchers are the best way to see if maybe there is discrimination.

It also assumes much, like saying trans people make less than non-trans so they must not be able to afford a house? As if that is discrimination.

Another report that assumes and dictates there is a problem when there is not.

But what the hell, at least the university students and professors are making good money conducting studies of studies.

Forum List

Back