Gay Republicans: A Retrospective

Why are so many Republicans closet gays? Pick a theory.

• Being gay is genetic and maybe another gene that makes them flamboyant liars keeps them closeted

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Being gay is learned behavior. Perhaps these many gay Republicans got queered by their minster

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Not sure why they're gay but since Republicans live in constant denial this comes as no surprise.

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Republican values attract and nurture the worst of the worst: deceit, rape, lies, lust, hypocrisy...

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why is the left desperate to "pick a (political) theory" regarding homosexuality? Don't they have anything else on their small minds?

You are probably not bright enough to grasp the concept.

First of all, this is less about the faggotry of Republicans and more about their hypocrisy, denial, lust for power and self-hatred. Chances are, many Republicans, especially the far right Christian ones were queered as children by their male elders.

Republicanism is in and of itself a form of mental illness and when you combine the self hatred and stigma which is the cornerstone of Republican values fuels the underlying depravity and creates the monstrous hypocrites that are today's Republicans.

Repubs are gay for Putin

Republicans get all flustered by alpha males like Putin, Obama, Trump and Bill Clinton. They normally get all giddy like teen aged girls do over teen idols. It's kinda pathetic really.

Nobody gives a shit about gays except other pervs and leftists.

Yes. It does appear they spend most of their time attempting to become accepted and in justifying their pitiful and depraved existence.

The people who do most of the talking about gays are closet gay Republicans. The gay Republicans responding to this thread are so obsessed with penises and anuses that the don't realize that the actual subject of this thread is Republican hypocrisy and mental illness.

Yes, I hear Hillary can and does go both ways.

I didn't know Hillary was a Republican. I do know that Cheney's daughter is a rug muncher. Mary Cheney - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And Sonny Bono who always acted like a sissy was a Republican and Chaz had a sex change. Gays adore Cher.

Hillary can't possibly be a dyke. She's married to an alpha male. Same as Trump's wives.
And let's not forget this guy, Michelle Bachmann's, AHEM, husband/tart.

article.jpg

I didn't know Hillary was a Republican. I do know that Cheney's daughter is a rug muncher. Mary Cheney - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And Sonny Bono who always acted like a sissy was a Republican and Chaz had a sex change. Gays adore Cher.

Hillary can't possibly be a dyke. She's married to an alpha male. Same as Trump's wives.

We know that you're a liberal douche nozzle, so does that mean you're gay?

And let's not forget this guy, Michelle Bachmann's, AHEM, husband/tart.

article.jpg

87cfbef5d6807cdb621406fad7202676.jpg

5e36b81b6ca50702161b15c550a9b022.jpg

Hmm, maybe nasty brutal hags like Bachmann really can turn a man gay.

Last edited:

We know that you're a liberal douche nozzle, so does that mean you're gay?

Unlike you, and other gay Republicans, a douche nozzle will go into a vagina and the very thought of a vagina makes you and other gay republicans go EWWWWW!

TeaBagger, you are acting very hateful and homophobic, but you think that's okay to act that way towards gay Republicans. Why is that?

New Topics

Forum List

Back