Gay Republicans: A Retrospective

Why are so many Republicans closet gays? Pick a theory.

• Being gay is genetic and maybe another gene that makes them flamboyant liars keeps them closeted

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Being gay is learned behavior. Perhaps these many gay Republicans got queered by their minster

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Not sure why they're gay but since Republicans live in constant denial this comes as no surprise.

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Republican values attract and nurture the worst of the worst: deceit, rape, lies, lust, hypocrisy...

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TeaBagger

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2016
When we think of gay Democrats we think or Barney Frank and that's about it. If a Democratic politician is gay he'll make no bones about it. Democrats like gays but damn few of them are gay. It's a different story when it comes to Republicans. The Republican party has more gays than the Barbra Streisand fan club and the American Guild of Interior Decorators combined and Republicans hate gays. There have been two on the debate stage who get so flustered over straight alpha male Donald Trump that they both throw hissy fits. Even that flit boy Glenn Beck said he wanted to stab The Donald non stop.... Calling Dr Sigmund Freud. Rubio and Cruz were so flustered over Mr Trump that I thought for a moment they would start slapping this with their purses. Kasich being a straight beta male knew his subordinate role and stayed out of it.

polls_vanity_fair_mccain_lieberman_graham3_5300_548147_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

There are so many prominent closeted gay Republicans that have been outed by their scandalous behavior (Former Republican Pedophile House Speaker Dennis Hastert comes to mind.) one must wonder how many more remain in the closet. It also seems that the more these Republicans invoke Jesus and the Bible the more egregious their deviant behavior is. Their own Apostle Paul referred to homosexuals as dogs which reminds me of a joke. What did the gerbils say when the two Republican senators walked into the pet store? Arf Arf Arf!! That said I leave you with the story of mega gay hating rich Conservative preacher Ted Haggard.

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Delighted Snickers: by America's Greatest Christian Mrs Betty Bowers

I suspect that this will be a rather uncomfortable time at the Pastor Ted Haggard tax-free mansion. You see, Reverend Haggard is a vociferous spokesperson against gay marriage and, until yesterday, his wife probably had no idea she was actually in one.

Oh, I can hear some of you gals used to being around florists and Governors of New Jersey -- and Texas -- cackling. You think I'm selling the woman's intuition for pushily obvious queenery short. But if Haggard's unblinking congregation could sit and listen to such a liturgical Liberace week after week and not realize they were in the presence of someone who makes Barry Manilow in a full-length mink look butch, they really need to recalibrate their ability to detect prescription-strength doses of flamboyance. Because if you can't tell that Haggard is not just gay, but marabou mules wearing gay, you must have bought your refurbished Gaydar at the same kiosk Tom Cruise got his E-meter.

homosin.jpg

Mod Edit - Please do not post entire articles, post a small to medium section only.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know two openly gay Republicans

They become open once they get outed. The Log Cabin Republicans are out but the far right and the mainstream GOP hate them.

A gay Republican is like a Black, Jew or Hispanic wanting to be in the KKK.

Yes, I hear Hillary can and does go both ways.

I didn't know Hillary was a Republican. I do know that Cheney's daughter is a rug muncher. Mary Cheney - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And Sonny Bono who always acted like a sissy was a Republican and Chaz had a sex change. Gays adore Cher.

Hillary can't possibly be a dyke. She's married to an alpha male. Same as Trump's wives.

I didn't know Hillary was a Republican. I do know that Cheney's daughter is a rug muncher. Mary Cheney - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And Sonny Bono who always acted like a sissy was a Republican and Chaz had a sex change. Gays adore Cher.

Hillary can't possibly be a dyke. She's married to an alpha male. Same as Trump's wives.

Why so anti-gay, bigot ?

I'm not anti gay. I am anti hypocrite.

Amnesia10-1.jpg

RELATED: New photo of Marco Rubio fagging it up.

Why so anti-gay, bigot ?

Amnesia10-1.jpg

You're not in the photo
Underwater working faggot ?
Servicing others queer fest ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nobody gives a shit about gays except other pervs and leftists.

If that's true then why is the GOP homophobic and why are so many Republicans gay hating closet queens? Do you think perhaps the GOP is a place for self haters and hypocrites?

Why so anti-gay, bigot ?

Amnesia10-1.jpg

You're not in the photo
Underwater working faggot ?
Servicing others queer fest ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The reason I am not in the photo is because I don't go to gay events and I am not a Republican.

Gay or not is nobody's business...if you believe in freedom and liberty. But some who say they are for liberty want to control what happens in bedrooms.

Gay or not is nobody's business...if you believe in freedom and liberty. But some who say they are for liberty want to control what happens in bedrooms.

Those people who pretend they love liberty are the same people who want to control what goes on in people's bedrooms. Those people are called Republicans.

Finally Rubio admitted that he was gay in an exclusive interview with fellow closeted rump wrangler Glenn Beck. When asked by Beck about all the overwhelming evidence in the media of his gayness Rubio responded like his man crush Vladimir Putin when he came out by saying, "I am gay gay gay. I like long big cocks. I am super super gay and I like long big cocks." Like in the video below.

Why is the left desperate to "pick a (political) theory" regarding homosexuality? Don't they have anything else on their small minds?

Forum List

Back