Gay Marriage supporters said this would never happen...

I remember when Bush invaded Iraq, he made this promise, that we were NOT in the business of nation building. And, when there wasn't any WMDs that he Guaranteed was there... He changed the focus, He said he was there to take out Saddam and help build Democracy. No I am not on the wrong thread here. NOPE. The tie in here is this, as a corollary , the similarity between the Bush administration's empty promises and the Gay rights empty promises are legion. Lies or delusions. I can see what is next, from a mile away. You have a choice here, believe lies and propaganda, or your inner voice. It's up to you, America.

Mary L you are 100% correct.

The article also blames the Pill and the legalization of homosexuality (as in consenting adults).

Is that your stance? That the birth control pill should be banned and adult homosexual activity should be re-criminalized?

The article doesn't "blame" any damn thing, moron. I have no idea what you're even talking about here. The article talks about this conference held at Cambridge by your liberal social GODS, arguing that pedophilia is NORMAL! And we all fucking know, if the European academia are making the argument for it, then it's just a matter of time before it becomes an American Liberal's cause du jour.

My OP concluded with a very reasonable approach to solving the whole issue, and it did not include re-criminalizing homosexuality or banning the pill. Apparently, you didn't read that... or maybe you did and your just too stupid to understand it?

The article also blames the Pill and the legalization of homosexuality (as in consenting adults).

Is that your stance? That the birth control pill should be banned and adult homosexual activity should be re-criminalized?

The article doesn't "blame" any damn thing, moron. I have no idea what you're even talking about here. The article talks about this conference held at Cambridge by your liberal social GODS, arguing that pedophilia is NORMAL! And we all fucking know, if the European academia are making the argument for it, then it's just a matter of time before it becomes an American Liberal's cause du jour.

My OP concluded with a very reasonable approach to solving the whole issue, and it did not include re-criminalizing homosexuality or banning the pill. Apparently, you didn't read that... or maybe you did and your just too stupid to understand it?

I addressed your idiotic proposal.

So now you want to deny saying this:

My argument against governmental sanctioning of gay marriage is that once you've established under the law, that sexual proclivity can be a determinate factor in marriage, all bets are off... you can essentially argue for ANY sexual proclivity to be legitimized on the basis of "equal protection" and the Constitution. This is NOT an equal rights issue, it is a MORAL issue with profound ramifications and consequences.

You want to argue that because same sex marriage might be ruled similar enough to opposite sex marriage that 'equal protection' is applicable,

therefore pedophilia, beastiality, necrophilia, etc., must all therefore be sufficiently similar to opposite sex marriage that they also merit 'equal protection' status?

You're stupid.

You pervert trash are free to do whatever you want with each other. The problem is when you demand me to embrace your behavior and demand the right to indoctrinate my kids in the schools I pay for. NO.

A few days ago, I got a great big belly laugh from a gay marriage advocate over my assertion that government sanctioning of sexuality through gay marriage would open the door to other less desirable possibilities, like pedophilia.

"Oh, you must be out of your mind-- we know better than to have sex with children!" they chortled in disbelief that I would even argue such ridiculous nonsense. "That will never happen," they said.

Well... here ya go...
'Paedophilia is natural and normal for males'

"Paedophilic interest is natural and normal for human males,” said the presentation. “At least a sizeable minority of normal males would like to have sex with children … Normal males are aroused by children.”

Some yellowing tract from the Seventies or early Eighties, era of abusive celebrities and the infamous PIE, the Paedophile Information Exchange? No. Anonymous commenters on some underground website? No again.

The statement that paedophilia is “natural and normal” was made not three decades ago but last July. It was made not in private but as one of the central claims of an academic presentation delivered, at the invitation of the organisers, to many of the key experts in the field at a conference held by the University of Cambridge.
Other presentations included “Liberating the paedophile: a discursive analysis,” and “Danger and difference: the stakes of hebephilia.”

Hebephilia is the sexual preference for children in early puberty, typically 11 to 14-year-olds.

Another attendee, and enthusiastic participant from the floor, was one Tom O’Carroll, a multiple child sex offender, long-time campaigner for the legalisation of sex with children and former head of the Paedophile Information Exchange. “Wonderful!” he wrote on his blog afterwards. “It was a rare few days when I could feel relatively popular!”

Last week, after the conviction of Rolf Harris, the report into Jimmy Savile and claims of an establishment cover-up to protect a sex-offending minister in Margaret Thatcher’s Cabinet, Britain went into a convulsion of anxiety about child abuse in the Eighties. But unnoticed amid the furore is a much more current threat: attempts, right now, in parts of the academic establishment to push the boundaries on the acceptability of child sex.

===================================================

Now we know from every liberal "cause" that has ever come down the pike, if academia is saying it today, it will be on the legislative docket tomorrow, if liberals have their say.

Here's yet another alarming immoral indicator:
Australian judge says incest may no longer be a taboo

Judge in Australia says incest may no longer be a taboo and the only reason it is criminal is potential birth abnormalities, which can be solved by abortion.

Judge Garry Neilson, from the district court in the state of New South Wales, likened incest to homosexuality, which was once regarded as criminal and "unnatural" but is now widely accepted.

He said incest was now only a crime because it may lead to abnormalities in offspring but this rationale was increasingly irrelevant because of the availability of contraception and abortion.

"A jury might find nothing untoward in the advance of a brother towards his sister once she had sexually matured, had sexual relationships with other men and was now 'available', not having [a] sexual partner," the judge said.
"If this was the 1950s and you had a jury of 12 men there, which is what you'd invariably have, they would say it's unnatural for a man to be interested in another man or a man being interested in a boy. Those things have gone."

===================================================

My argument against governmental sanctioning of gay marriage is that once you've established under the law, that sexual proclivity can be a determinate factor in marriage, all bets are off... you can essentially argue for ANY sexual proclivity to be legitimized on the basis of "equal protection" and the Constitution. This is NOT an equal rights issue, it is a MORAL issue with profound ramifications and consequences.

Now, I am not some prudish stick in the mud who hates gay people and doesn't want them to be happy in life. I happen to have some very close gay friends, one such couple who's wedding I attendended in 1986! Did I mention this was in rural Alabama? Of course it wasn't a state-sanctioned "marriage" by law, it was merely a private wedding ceremony on a hillside with a Rastafarian minister and close family and friends attending, but there was no Sheriff Bubba Billybob there to tell them they couldn't do it, nor were there any Bible-thumping protesters preventing the event. They had a cake... not sure who made it for them, but it was there. They had a photographer, went on a honeymoon, we threw rice... they've been together now for nearly 30 years. Curiously enough, neither of them support "Gay Marriage!"

Their viewpoint (and mine, which was adopted from them), is that the government should not be involved with "marriage" at all. That should be left to individuals and churches to define in society, and NOT mandated by the government. Instead, they favor comprehensive Civil Union legislation which would essentially eliminate all government recognition of "marriage" and replace it with simple partnership agreements by contract between any two consenting adults. This approach would ostensibly give all sides what they claim to want. Religious people get to maintain "sanctity of traditional marriage" while gay couples obtain a way and means to acquire the benefits and tax advantages of a couple. It also has an added bonus, in that such a contract could be used for a variety of platonic relationship arrangements, like a daughter caring for her aging mother, or two spinster sisters living together.

It's a purely sensible approach that resolves the issue once and for all.

People can say anything they like about what ever. Until sex with prepubescent children is made legal though this is just much ado about nothing. It's the same tactic the moral majority used back when the APA delisted homosexuality as a mental illness. Rather than focusing their energies on things like adultery and premarital sex (could it be because they're all guilty of those) they focus on a minority issue affecting just ~5% of the population since they aren't contributing to their warchests anyway.

Times have changed and what offended once, does not necessarily offend now.
Pedo's dont offend you? You really are a stupid POS.

Pedophiles don't offend me. Child rapists do though. But not everyone with a pedophilic inclination then has sex or otherwise commits a crime against children. Just as not every homosexual gives in to their urges by having same-sex sex, and not every heterosexual has premarital sex or commits adultery. The inclination doesn't mean action.

If we ever gain the ability to read people's minds some of us are in for a rude awakening what most people are fantasizing about.

Pedophiles don't offend me. Child rapists do though. But not everyone with a pedophilic inclination then has sex or otherwise commits a crime against children. Just as not every homosexual gives in to their urges by having same-sex sex, and not every heterosexual has premarital sex or commits adultery. The inclination doesn't mean action.

If we ever gain the ability to read people's minds some of us are in for a rude awakening what most people are fantasizing about.

You are a sick fuck as well.

You pervert trash are free to do whatever you want with each other. The problem is when you demand me to embrace your behavior and demand the right to indoctrinate my kids in the schools I pay for. NO.

Last I checked...no one is making you have or even go to a gay marriage.

Read my post again. Don't use my schools to push your agenda. You're not going to teach.my kid that being a queer is as normal as heterosexuality.

Sex with children offends children. Children exist you know. They have civil rights and protections that are dominant to adult civil rights. Did you know that? Now you do. And therefore, their legal guardians and society at large charged with their wellbeing are dominant to anything else that wants to access them sexually.

Trump card. You lose.

Sure, not everyone with pedophilic inclinations acts on them. And not every caged tiger will break out of its pen when it notices the lock is unlatched and no one is around.

Pedophiles are some of the most sexually aggressive devaints within the LGBTQ fold. They spend enormous amounts of time fantasizing and planning their attacks on children. They have been known to spend years grooming a single target for exploitation. To say they are "dedicated' to their tweak is an understatement.

Listen to DeltaEmbassy softening the public's stance on pedophilia and pedophiles. That's the first step to them accessing their prey. Law enforcement calls this type of intellectual reasoning to make sex with children OK, "grooming".

Do you know that there are heterosexual pedophiles?

Do you know that?

Do you?

Do you know that there are heterosexual pedophiles?

Do you know that?

Do you?

Yes, and I know that within the hetero culture, they are beaten, thrown into jail and put in protective custody there because even the lowest of the low [their fellow felons] see them as dirtbags who need to die.

In contrast, gays celebrate their pedophiles and have even enshrined one of them as a matter of law as representative of the LGBT movement across the nation and the world. They defend them. They put them on pedastals. And in "pride" parades across the nation, gays and lesbians perform lewd sex acts in public in broad daylight where they anticipate and hope children will be looking on.

Do you see the difference?

Do you?

And here's another difference. It shows that among ALL molestations of children, gays at a mere 2% of the population account for up to 40% of All the molestations going on. That's what we call in statistics, "a propensity to molest".

Mayo Clinic Special Article 2007

Pedophiles are usually attracted to a particular age range
and/or sex of child. Research categorizes male pedophiles
by whether they are attracted to only male children (homosexual
pedophilia), female children (heterosexual pedophilia),
or children from both sexes (bisexual pedophilia).
The percentage of homosexual pedophiles
ranges from 9% to 40%, which is approximately 4 to 20
times higher than the rate of adult men attracted to other
adult men http://www.drrichardhall.com/Articles/pedophiles.pdf

Do you know that there are heterosexual pedophiles right now who are not in prison?

Do you know that they are raping children right now without being punished?

Do you know that heterosexual pedophiles are raping children while consenting grown adults of the same sex can't do something that isn't illegal?

Do you know that gay marriage is NOT illegal? Do you know that? Do you?

You want to stop consenting adults from doing something that is NOT illegal because you fear what some other people are doing?

Do you know that you can go fuck yourself?

Do you?

Do you know that there are heterosexual pedophiles right now who are not in prison?

Do you know that they are raping children right now without being punished?

Do you know that heterosexual pedophiles are raping children while consenting grown adults of the same sex can't do something that isn't illegal?

Do you know that gay marriage is NOT illegal? Do you know that? Do you?

You want to stop consenting adults from doing something that is NOT illegal because you fear what some other people are doing?

Do you know that you can go fuck yourself?

Do you?

When they are caught, hetero pedophiles don't get a hero's welcome like gay ones do. There is a vast difference between the two CULTURES as to how children are regarded.

See the difference?

Do you?

Do you know that gay marriage isn't illegal? Do you understand that? Do you understand that pedophilia is against the law?

Do you understand the difference?

You keep equating gay marriage with pedophilia, even though your own "statistics" don't support that claim. "9%-40%" is a pretty wide margin, and at the most it still equates to ten percent less than half of the LGBT population. But which is it? 9 or 40? 9% is less than 10%, which would mean that over 90% of the LGBT community are not pedophiles. If it's 40% of gays and lesbians are pedophiles then that would mean that the 60% majority are not. But that is still a pretty wide margin.

So you want to make gay marriage illegal for the majority of law-abiding LGBT Americans because of what 9-40% of them do? That doesn't make any sense.

Why don't you just stop trying to make gay marriage illegal? Everyone knows that the Christian right only wants to make gay marriage illegal because the Bible says so, and everyone knows that the First Amendment to the US Constitution says that the Bible cannot dictate our laws. So which do you want? A democracy or a theocracy? It can't be both. That's why the First Amendment says what it says.

Forum List

Back