Gay Marriage? NO Groundwork NO Deal!

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
First off I want to say I truly could care less who or what you want to marry. What I DO care about is being EXPECTED to pay for it. And what you want YOU have done NO legal groundwork for.

IF justice is fair it MUST be equal and that IS what you are demanding equal right? But thus far you have REFUSED to do the work needed to keep me from paying for YOUR CHOICE. i as a tax payer should NOT be expected to clean up the mess YOUR choice will have on MY wallet.

1, Blood parent vs NON blood parent.
Who gets custody?
IF law is equal in order to be just are you not endangering Custody of ALL blood parents RIGHT to custody?

2, Child support
You are going to have to change the law so a BLOOD parent can get child support from a NON blood parent. THAT would endanger EVERY step parent on the planet and COULD lead to the total destruction of any and ALL marriages.

3, Death of the parents
IF BOTH parents were to die in some accident do you give custody and support to the BLOOD grandparents OR the NON blood grandparents?

These very points and many more await IF your DEMAND is met without thought. The tax payer should NOT have to clean up this mess. The people who WANT it should tackle those issues FIRST to show they have put the thought AND legal groundwork in BEFORE the issue.

Roe vs Wade STILL costs American tax payers about 40 million a year and it's not even close to being done. Lawyers WILL pick the wallets of tax payers clean on this simply because a group REFUSED to do the groundwork.

You want it? Fine BUT NO DEAL until you do the groundwork.

First off I want to say I truly could care less who or what you want to marry. What I DO care about is being EXPECTED to pay for it. And what you want YOU have done NO legal groundwork for.

IF justice is fair it MUST be equal and that IS what you are demanding equal right? But thus far you have REFUSED to do the work needed to keep me from paying for YOUR CHOICE. i as a tax payer should NOT be expected to clean up the mess YOUR choice will have on MY wallet.

Who gets custody?
IF law is equal in order to be just are you not endangering Custody of ALL blood parents RIGHT to custody?

2, Child support
You are going to have to change the law so a BLOOD parent can get child support from a NON blood parent. THAT would endanger EVERY step parent on the planet and COULD lead to the total destruction of any and ALL marriages.

3, Death of the parents
IF BOTH parents were to die in some accident do you give custody and support to the BLOOD grandparents OR the NON blood grandparents?

These very points and many more await IF your DEMAND is met without thought. The tax payer should NOT have to clean up this mess. The people who WANT it should tackle those issues FIRST to show they have put the thought AND legal groundwork in BEFORE the issue.

Roe vs Wade STILL costs American tax payers about 40 million a year and it's not even close to being done. Lawyers WILL pick the wallets of tax payers clean on this simply because a group REFUSED to do the groundwork.

Say again?

• Banned

Who gets custody?

2, Child support

3, Death of the parents

Say again?
Which part did you not understand?

Who gets custody?

2, Child support

3, Death of the parents

Say again?

The relationship of what you have posted to same sex marriage?

• Banned

Who gets custody?

2, Child support

3, Death of the parents

Say again?

I don't care if same sex marries, marry anyone/thing you want. But look at the legal mess first and fix it BEFORE not after.
Okay?

Who gets custody?

2, Child support

3, Death of the parents

Say again?

I don't care if same sex marries, marry anyone/thing you want. But look at the legal mess first and fix it BEFORE not after.
Okay?

What legal mess?

Eliminate "adoption" as a dynamic and "gay marriage" for males would die as an issue overnight.

BTW I see from the CDC's latest statistics that white queer males are back out in front again insofar as contracting & spreading an STD called "AIDS". I guess Millennials really are as stupid as everyone says they are. Apparently this latest generation of queers is as ignorant of prophylaxis and they are of societal responsibility.

Who gets custody?

2, Child support

3, Death of the parents

Say again?

Okay?

What legal mess?
Custody and child support have always been based on blood parents. If allowed as is there would be two sets of rules for two groups and that is not justice.

Say again?

Okay?

What legal mess?
Custody and child support have always been based on blood parents. If allowed as is there would be two sets of rules for two groups and that is not justice.

No, there wouldn't be two sets of rules for two groups.

Okay?

What legal mess?

In a gay marriage ONE parent is NOT a blood parent. You give them the RIGHT to collect child support from a NON blood parent whats to stop a blood parent from DEMANDING money from a step parent?

Okay?

What legal mess?

In a gay marriage ONE parent is NOT a blood parent. You give them the RIGHT to collect child support from a NON blood parent whats to stop a blood parent from DEMANDING money from a step parent?

That makes zero sense. One parent is either the biological parent or one or both parents adopt a kid. The couple breaks up. The parent that is not biological leaves and that's it.
If one parent has adopted the kid and the other did not and the couple breaks up then the parent that did not adopt the kid leaves and that's it. If both adopt the child and they split up then one pays child support.

Exactly the same.

Okay?

What legal mess?

That makes zero sense. One parent is either the biological parent or one or both parents adopt a kid. The couple breaks up. The parent that is not biological leaves and that's it.
If one parent has adopted the kid and the other did not and the couple breaks up then the parent that did not adopt the kid leaves and that's it. If both adopt the child and they split up then one pays child support.

Exactly the same.
No it is not the same because in MOST cases BOTH parents are blood parents. So your law of equality has made unequal legal standing.

In order to be just ALL parties must be equal right? So by your argument a blood parent COULD get money out of a step parent.
Because two sets of rules for two different people would be NO different then Jim Crow laws based on race.

What legal mess?

Exactly the same.
No it is not the same because in MOST cases BOTH parents are blood parents. So your law of equality has made unequal legal standing.

In order to be just ALL parties must be equal right? So by your argument a blood parent COULD get money out of a step parent.
Because two sets of rules for two different people would be NO different then Jim Crow laws based on race.

No. They can't get money out of a step parent. Nice try.

Exactly the same.

How is one NON blood parent different the another? You HAVE to take into account peoples greed PLUS lawyers greed.

On a side note.......Be it we disagree I DO thank you for your civility and thought you put into your comments and questions.
And I for one respect that.
Fury

Who gets custody?

2, Child support

3, Death of the parents

Say again?

Okay?

Huh?

Okay?

What legal mess?

WTF?

Exactly the same.

How is one NON blood parent different the another? You HAVE to take into account peoples greed PLUS lawyers greed.

On a side note.......Be it we disagree I DO thank you for your civility and thought you put into your comments and questions.
And I for one respect that.
Fury

Thank you right back.

If you and your partner have a child and you split up then one of you will pay child support.

If your ex partner marries a person of the same sex then that person is the step parent. If your ex partner marries a person of the opposite sex then that person is the step parent. You didn't stop being a parent. No change.

Adoption is done by one or two individuals. It's a legal document that says that the individual or couple are now considered biological parents and a new birth certificate listing the adoptive parents as the biological parents is issued. Not on the birth certificate? Not paying child support.
No change.

Forum List

Back