Gay cure therapist trawled for gay sex online on as ‘Hotnhairy72’

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Gay cure therapist trawled for gay sex online on as 'Hotnhairy72'

A prominent practitioner of gay ‘cure’ therapy has admitted seeking anonymous gay sex online.

Norman Goldwasser, an Orthodox Jewish therapist in Miami Beach, Florida, had ties to controversial conversion therapy groups including National Association for Research & Therapy of Homosexuality (NARTH), which promotes the scientifically-discredited idea that gay people can be cured.

Despite his advocacy for conversion therapy, LGBT activist group Truth Wins Out has revealed that Goldwasser sought anonymous gay sex on hook-up websites Manhunt and BearNation, where he had the profile name “Hotnhairy72.”

Looking for gay sex online
The Manhunt profile states that he is looking for “f**k buddies” and “married men,” and is into “sucking” and “jerking off” — but with “hairy guys only.”

The group claims that when an activist approached the Manhunt account using a fake pseudonym, Goldwasser offered to meet up for sex in a motel room.

Another conflicted anti gay nutter. I generally believe that peoples sex lives are their own business but when a virulent charlatan like this is exposed I cant help but smile.

Anyway, lets consider his predicament. How much credibility does a "gay cure" practitioner have when they are gay themselves ?

Damn! So does that mean because I like guns, I'm really a closet "gun-hater"?

I'm so confused.

Maybe business was slow and he was just looking for potential clients? :auiqs.jpg:

He has ties to a group where sexually confused men get together and discuss gay sex. Why not take it a step further, and create an account on "Manhunt"?

Gay cure therapist trawled for gay sex online on as 'Hotnhairy72'

A prominent practitioner of gay ‘cure’ therapy has admitted seeking anonymous gay sex online.

Norman Goldwasser, an Orthodox Jewish therapist in Miami Beach, Florida, had ties to controversial conversion therapy groups including National Association for Research & Therapy of Homosexuality (NARTH), which promotes the scientifically-discredited idea that gay people can be cured.

Despite his advocacy for conversion therapy, LGBT activist group Truth Wins Out has revealed that Goldwasser sought anonymous gay sex on hook-up websites Manhunt and BearNation, where he had the profile name “Hotnhairy72.”

Looking for gay sex online
The Manhunt profile states that he is looking for “f**k buddies” and “married men,” and is into “sucking” and “jerking off” — but with “hairy guys only.”

The group claims that when an activist approached the Manhunt account using a fake pseudonym, Goldwasser offered to meet up for sex in a motel room.

Another conflicted anti gay nutter. I generally believe that peoples sex lives are their own business but when a virulent charlatan like this is exposed I cant help but smile.

Anyway, lets consider his predicament. How much credibility does a "gay cure" practitioner have when they are gay themselves ?
You forgot to mention whether you responded to his advances.

New Topics

Forum List

Back