Gay couple moved in across the street - threat to my marriage.

Its a real concern. I have read that "Gay Marriage" is a threat to "traditional" relationships and I am worried that my relationship is now under threat from the GAY AGENDA.

The bummers are both in their 60s and have told Mrs T that they have been together for 30 years. They are from London originally but moved to the countryside to retire.

They wave at me and give me a big hello when I walk past but I just put my head down and increase my pace. Mrs T says I am being anti social because of this. Already you can see how their sneaky gay ways are creating conflict in my home.

I know that there are many experts on the GAY LIFESTYLE on this board. What other underhand ways have they got to threaten my marriage, and others in the street ?

Another concern is the presence of a local school LESS THAN A MILE AND A HALF away from their SODOMIC LOVENEST. No kids have gone missing yet but it wont be long.
You ought to chill, Mr. Tainant

Last edited:
Its a real concern. I have read that "Gay Marriage" is a threat to "traditional" relationships and I am worried that my relationship is now under threat from the GAY AGENDA.

The bummers are both in their 60s and have told Mrs T that they have been together for 30 years. They are from London originally but moved to the countryside to retire.

They wave at me and give me a big hello when I walk past but I just put my head down and increase my pace. Mrs T says I am being anti social because of this. Already you can see how their sneaky gay ways are creating conflict in my home.

I know that there are many experts on the GAY LIFESTYLE on this board. What other underhand ways have they got to threaten my marriage, and others in the street ?

Another concern is the presence of a local school LESS THAN A MILE AND A HALF away from their SODOMIC LOVENEST. No kids have gone missing yet but it wont be long.
Yoi ought to chill, Mr. Tainent
It isnt your marriage that is under threat.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Tommy, tommy, tommy, some of the most manicured lawns and homes are gay owned. Why you find them a threat is beyond me.

worst troll thread ever.

Yoi ought to chill, Mr. Tainent
It isnt your marriage that is under threat.
Listen, seriously, go over and meet them, ask them if they'd like to go out for a while and stop in for a cold one at the undertakers.

40 years ago, when aids first became popular, people were concerned because they figured that sodomy was the prime vector for the disease they didn't want to get. As a result, they maintained Social Distance with homos, and the LGBTQ community objected.

in fact, sodomy (man on man) is more likely to transmit the HIV agent to a man----than the likelihood of a man having regular sex with an infected woman. Same is true of sodomy --
infected man on woman
These are important FACTS that you highlight. These fellas seem to spend most of their time in the garden and tbf they have done a great job in bringing it back to a high standard.

Of course that is just a front for the sweaty bumming activity going on when their curtains have been drawn.

I feel that I should be striking a blow for decency and Jesus but what is the best thing to do ?

MYOB

What a surprise that the OCD British troll just drops in to tell everyone how wonderful he thinks he is then abandons yet another pointless troll thread.
Problem is there are hateful, ignorant bigots who actually believe such rot.

You're right. There are people who mistaken;y believe that same sex relationships are somehow damaging to heterosexual relationships. It boggles the mind, doesn't it? I don't get it anyone would worry about the affects on their marriage when there absolutely no science behind the idea, all the science points to hurricanes being caused by same sex relationships...

40 years ago, when aids first became popular, people were concerned because they figured that sodomy was the prime vector for the disease they didn't want to get. As a result, they maintained Social Distance with homos, and the LGBTQ community objected.

in fact, sodomy (man on man) is more likely to transmit the HIV agent to a man----than the likelihood of a man having regular sex with an infected woman. Same is true of sodomy --
infected man on woman
These are important FACTS that you highlight. These fellas seem to spend most of their time in the garden and tbf they have done a great job in bringing it back to a high standard.

Of course that is just a front for the sweaty bumming activity going on when their curtains have been drawn.

I feel that I should be striking a blow for decency and Jesus but what is the best thing to do ?

Find another message board...

No one believes you are married to a woman, faggot.

You are a idiot bigot.

That word i have heard is the same as calling a Black man the N word.

If two lesbians move in next door, that might be a threat to a heterosexual marriage.

"Can I watch? Huh? Can I? Can I, please?"

You are a idiot bigot.

First off, his OP implied he is married to a woman. So it would be more like calling a white man the N word. Second, black women experience racial bigotry, too. You fucking sexist.
Third, you should have said "you are AN ignorant bigot." The irony is fucking shocking.
Try harder next time, dumbfuck. I'm wayyy past your level.

You are a idiot bigot.

First off, his OP implied he is married to a woman. So it would be more like calling a white man the N word. Second, black women experience racial bigotry, too. You fucking sexist.
Third, you should have said "you are AN ignorant bigot." The irony is fucking shocking.
Try harder next time, dumbfuck. I'm wayyy past your level.

It was over you calling the person a faggot.

I have heard that word is offensive and is as bad as a racial slur.

Last edited:
Why doesn't USMB ban this fucking dolt. Not only this homophobic thread but all his America bashing threads, his ignorance,,,, and who cares what some limey cuck cares anyway.

Pics?

Forum List

Back