Gay couple moved in across the street - threat to my marriage.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Its a real concern. I have read that "Gay Marriage" is a threat to "traditional" relationships and I am worried that my relationship is now under threat from the GAY AGENDA.

The bummers are both in their 60s and have told Mrs T that they have been together for 30 years. They are from London originally but moved to the countryside to retire.

They wave at me and give me a big hello when I walk past but I just put my head down and increase my pace. Mrs T says I am being anti social because of this. Already you can see how their sneaky gay ways are creating conflict in my home.

I know that there are many experts on the GAY LIFESTYLE on this board. What other underhand ways have they got to threaten my marriage, and others in the street ?

Another concern is the presence of a local school LESS THAN A MILE AND A HALF away from their SODOMIC LOVENEST. No kids have gone missing yet but it wont be long.

Its a real concern. I have read that "Gay Marriage" is a threat to "traditional" relationships and I am worried that my relationship is now under threat from the GAY AGENDA.

The bummers are both in their 60s and have told Mrs T that they have been together for 30 years. They are from London originally but moved to the countryside to retire.

They wave at me and give me a big hello when I walk past but I just put my head down and increase my pace. Mrs T says I am being anti social because of this. Already you can see how their sneaky gay ways are creating conflict in my home.

I know that there are many experts on the GAY LIFESTYLE on this board. What other underhand ways have they got to threaten my marriage, and others in the street ?

Another concern is the presence of a local school LESS THAN A MILE AND A HALF away from their SODOMIC LOVENEST. No kids have gone missing yet but it wont be long.
No one believes you are married to a woman, faggot.

Having homo's move into your neighborhood is no different than having a murder, rapist, or pedophile that was just released from prison move in next door.
You just have to be very aware and keep your guard up, because homo's are mentally defective, unpredictable, and could potentially cause harm to you and your family. ... :cool:

Last edited:
40 years ago, when aids first became popular, people were concerned because they figured that sodomy was the prime vector for the disease they didn't want to get. As a result, they maintained Social Distance with homos, and the LGBTQ community objected.

Why do I bother with these OP's?

tommy gay bar 1.jpg

Why do I bother with these OP's?

Why did he put it in GD instead of RR?

40 years ago, when aids first became popular, people were concerned because they figured that sodomy was the prime vector for the disease they didn't want to get. As a result, they maintained Social Distance with homos, and the LGBTQ community objected.

in fact, sodomy (man on man) is more likely to transmit the HIV agent to a man----than the likelihood of a man having regular sex with an infected woman. Same is true of sodomy --
infected man on woman

in fact, sodomy (man on man) is more likely to transmit the HIV agent to a man----than the likelihood of a man having regular sex with an infected woman. Same is true of sodomy --
infected man on woman
These are important FACTS that you highlight. These fellas seem to spend most of their time in the garden and tbf they have done a great job in bringing it back to a high standard.

Of course that is just a front for the sweaty bumming activity going on when their curtains have been drawn.

I feel that I should be striking a blow for decency and Jesus but what is the best thing to do ?

I do not like seeing people get messed with. The reason though there is agay marriage is because traditional heteor marriage has been reduce to one in a chorus of ways. One day when things are bad enough and the 10 dollars is what is needed for every 1 dollar available a despot will come to power with other answers. And that despot will reintroduce traditional marriage as the way of the new nation. It is the most efficient way to raise children. Flaws and all. If you pay attention to dictator societies it is this they push. And there are dictator wanna be's who say the same thing. A free society that does this, stays free longer.

infected man on woman
These are important FACTS that you highlight. These fellas seem to spend most of their time in the garden and tbf they have done a great job in bringing it back to a high standard.

Of course that is just a front for the sweaty bumming activity going on when their curtains have been drawn.

I feel that I should be striking a blow for decency and Jesus but what is the best thing to do ?

Oh, how wonderfully enlightened you are! Please tell us more about how very, very open your mind is! I hope you've told your neighbors how lucky they are to have such a cosmopolitan and tolerant person living next door. I'm sure they will fall to their knees and thank your for such magnanimity.

There. Are you done celebrating yourself now; you pretentious, narcissistic douche bag?

New Topics

Forum List

Back