Gay Conversion therapy

Are you in favour of gay conversion therapy?

• Total voters
if a man wants to stop being gay, it's really simple, just stop puffing on the peter dammit. how much therapy does that really take?

If someone cuts his skin to derive pleasure, should we try to help him?

If someone uses their fingers to vomit as a diet program, should we try to help him?

If someone feels compelled to was their hands a dozen times each time they touch anything, should we try to help them?

I'm not seeing the difference.

if a man wants to stop being gay, it's really simple, just stop puffing on the peter dammit. how much therapy does that really take?

If someone uses their fingers to vomit as a diet program, should we try to help him?

If someone feels compelled to was their hands a dozen times each time they touch anything, should we try to help them?

How do you actually "help" what someone is attracted to, though?

If parents force their children into such hackery, the parents should be rung up on child abuse charges. If a young adult enters such a program willingly, I would say they have been so messed up by their parents that the better approach would be the sort of therapy necessary to bring them to the point they no longer need to please their parents by torturing themselves.

I really don't care. What I do care about is labeling it as what it is.

These attempts are no more than an attempt to deflect from abnormal or, if you wish, compulsive behavior and equating it with civil rights.

That's absurd.

These attempts are no more than an attempt to deflect from abnormal or, if you wish, compulsive behavior and equating it with civil rights.

That's absurd.
I wont argue with that a bit!

That's absurd.

Left handedness is abnormal. Red hair is abnormal. Anything other than ten fingers and ten toes is abnormal.

The issue here shouldn't be the fact that you are threatened, somehow, by anything that falls outside your rigid sense of normality, but whether something is intrinsically harmful.

There is nothing at all harmful inherent in homosexuality other than the potential for being attacked by those who are so intolerant of anything different that they act violently as a result.

That's absurd.

Left handedness is abnormal. Red hair is abnormal. Anything other than ten fingers and ten toes is abnormal.

The issue here shouldn't be the fact that you are threatened, somehow, by anything that falls outside your rigid sense of normality, but whether something is intrinsically harmful.

There is nothing at all harmful inherent in homosexuality other than the potential for being attacked by those who are so intolerant of anything different that they act violently as a result.

Saw that one coming.

One uses his hands the same way, regardless of which is dominant. Ever notice we are born with two?

Perplexing.

The color of ones hair is determined before birth. That can be objectively tested. Please provide the objective test that shows sexual orientation is determined before birth.

There is nothing harmful about multiple hand washing or hoarding as well. Yet we study them to find theropy.

Nice recitation of talking point though. Truly inspirational stuff!!!!

Forum List

Back