Gawd............Ever come across something that made you

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind
Have you ever come across something that made you stop and say "Holy shit.....NOW I KNOW I'm OLD"!!!?

Posted this as a retort in another thread.........but then I thought about it, and man, it made me feel SO FREEKING OLD!!!

Came out in 1985. I remember it like it was yesterday. I was at work, doing my thing, listening to a local radio station on my "walkman" with my headphones on......and this came on........

I post songs from the 1920s and 1930s..... wasn't even thinking of being born yet.....so.... :tongue:

IMO good music is good music. Period.;)

Yes.

Truly good music is timeless. Superficial pop music comes and goes and is largely forgotten. People will enjoy the works of Mozart and Beethoven and Vaughan Williams long after Mankind has mercifully forgotten that Madonna ever existed.

Have you ever come across something that made you stop and say "Holy shit.....NOW I KNOW I'm OLD"!!!?

Posted this as a retort in another thread.........but then I thought about it, and man, it made me feel SO FREEKING OLD!!!

Came out in 1985. I remember it like it was yesterday. I was at work, doing my thing, listening to a local radio station on my "walkman" with my headphones on......and this came on........

It was when a friend of mine that I had gone to school with since third grade told me his son was graduating high school.

I was three years old when that song went to radio.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back