Gaultier uses SIZE 20 Runway Model :( ew...

dmp

May 12, 2004
Enterprise, Alabama
This is WRONG on SO many levels...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/li...70&ico=Homepage&icl=TabModule&icc=picbox&ct=5

Fashion designer Jean Paul Gaultier found his own way to comment on the 'size zero' debate - by putting a larger model down the catwalk to show off his clothes.

Dressed in a daring black corsetry, the plus-sized model dwarfed her fellow waif-like catwalk queens.

Clearly more of a size 20 than the controversial model Size 0, this voluptuous woman proved big is beautiful as she strutted down the runway at Gaultier's 30th anniversary show yesterday during fashion week in Paris.

gaultier041006_468x692.jpg

WHAT the hell? I size 20 woman is AT LEAST as unhealthy as a size 0 - probably WORSE. :(

NOT attractive. Not even close. Look, I'm not saying I would look better in that outfit - I have a VERY nasty, generally un-attractive body, too. I have to GOD-GIVEN sense to keep my damn clothes on, however.

This is WRONG on SO many levels...

WHAT the hell? I size 20 woman is AT LEAST as unhealthy as a size 0 - probably WORSE. :(

NOT attractive. Not even close. Look, I'm not saying I would look better in that outfit - I have a VERY nasty, generally un-attractive body, too. I have to GOD-GIVEN sense to keep my damn clothes on, however.

dillo would probably like her! :D

Obviously Gaultier is protesting the new restrictions on anorexic looking models. He has a weird idea of size. I am 6'1" 215 Lbs. in other words XL, but not XXXXL or anything. i tried on one of his XL t-shirts and it would have been like a M for me. Which sucks because he makes good clothes.

If this trend towards fat models catches on I predict Wisconsin will be the new fashion capitol before too long.

dammit fuzzy----you been reading my mind again? I mean there's gotta be something something someone could do with her. No point in wasting a perfectly good woman !
hey, I'm just joking... I just figured the way you wanted pics so bad of the chubby teenie from Pale's post... :dunno:

Have you seen Jackass 2 yet? They have a woman of about that size run and jump on Wee Man while he was lying on the bed... the whole theater groaned and 'ewww'-ed

hey, I'm just joking... I just figured the way you wanted pics so bad of the chubby teenie from Pale's post... :dunno:

Have you seen Jackass 2 yet? They have a woman of about that size run and jump on Wee Man while he was lying on the bed... the whole theater groaned and 'ewww'-ed

I figgered you were joking--I guess maybe these gals are easier to find in the dark? Can you mistake a roll of fat for a breast I wonder?:laugh:

I figgered you were joking--I guess maybe these gals are easier to find in the dark? Can you mistake a roll of fat for a breast I wonder?:laugh:
I told Tim that if I even got as big as I was just after I had Ben-take the fork away from me.
I won't let myself get that way, but I am not about to go extreme the other way. I just want to be at a healthy weight as well as look good in my pre-preggo clothes.

I told Tim that if I even got as big as I was just after I had Ben-take the fork away from me.
I won't let myself get that way, but I am not about to go extreme the other way. I just want to be at a healthy weight as well as look good in my pre-preggo clothes.

the anorexic look is nearly as disgusting. Everthing in moderation !

Forum List

Back