Gateway Pundit is another unreliable site

K9Buck

Platinum Member
Dec 25, 2009
I usually check their source links. They have gotten more right in the past year than not vs years prior.

• Banned
I usually check their source links. They have gotten more right in the past year than not vs years prior.

I actually linked to the article through The Liberty Daily, which parroted the message as well. Apparently, nobody reads past the headlines anymore.

I actually linked to the article through The Liberty Daily, which parroted the message as well. Apparently, nobody reads past the headlines anymore.
That I agree. That is why I usually double check everything I read from anyone. You have to go to original sources.

• Banned

That I agree. That is why I usually double check everything I read from anyone. You have to go to original sources.

I wrote to the Liberty Daily and informed them of their oversight.

• Banned
Gateway Pundit is one of the primary "news" sites in the alternate universe, isn't it?

It's used all the time here as a "source" of "news".

By the same token, the MSM spent TWO YEARS parroting the Democratic Party's claims that Trump "colluded" with the Russians. The transgressions of The Gateway Pundit pale in comparison.

It looks like they didn't even read what they linked themselves on their own site.

More and more businesses are opening on Thanksgiving, so it isn't a surprise that year over year sales were so strong.

I expect the five-day weekend if you include cyber Monday to see sales growth of 2-3% compared to last year. The consumer is still pretty strong.

New Topics

Forum List

Back