Gasoline close to record high before Labor Day

The T

George S. Patton Party
May 24, 2009
What USED TO BE A REPUBLIC RUN BY TYRANTS
Gasoline close to record high before Labor Day

NEW YORK —Gasoline is near the highest it's ever been for this time of year, just ahead of the Labor Day weekend.
The run-up in oil prices this year, combined with a rash of refining problems throughout the U.S., has boosted pump prices. The national average on Thursday is $3.629 per gallon. Drivers will pay more for gasoline this Sept. 1 than in any other year except 2008, when pump prices hit an average of $3.686.
Prices are rising despite a drop in U.S. gasoline purchases. Americans may be using less, but drivers in developing nations are using more. That's pushing fuel prices higher around the world.
Benchmark oil rose 4 cents to $88.85 per barrel in New York, while Brent crude lost 15 cents at $114.70 in London.

GAS.jpg

You think it's high now ? LOL!

Wait until his "jobs speech" where he raises gas tax 7 more cents.

Hang onto your ass and your wallets.....

You douchebags voted for this abortion, not me.

Gas has dropped over the past several weeks around me. It's sitting at $3.55/gal. (at least it was on Wednesday). The high had been just under $4/gal.

Gas has dropped over the past several weeks around me. It's sitting at $3.55/gal. (at least it was on Wednesday). The high had been just under $4/gal.

Avg. gasoline price up 10 cents in a week - MarketWatch

Yeah, last Wed. gas was $3.55 here. Today? $3.63. Guess the hike just hadn't hit when I posted.

The economy is sucking wind,and gas still at all time high?? Where will it be when we see any significant economic improvement??

Avg. gasoline price up 10 cents in a week - MarketWatch

Yeah, last Wed. gas was $3.55 here. Today? $3.63. Guess the hike just hadn't hit when I posted.

Still not close to record highs as the thread title claims.

Ohh how close is close? Depends on your spin angle.

Gas jumped 10 cents precisely because Labor day is here and they CAN.

It's just another dopeslap from the invisible hand of the sham-market.

Few of us cannot see this scam, but there's damned all we can do about it.

Current price in Spain 1.30 euros per liter works out at $6.82 per Us gallon
see you there:eusa_whistle:

Still not close to record highs as the thread title claims.

Ohh how close is close? Depends on your spin angle.

Gas prices always jump Memorial Day and Labor Day precisely because they can. But overall it's a buck more than this time last year. Cha-ching.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back