anotherlife

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2012
Cross-Atlantic
Gas prices will rise because of trump. You will pay up to 8 times.

This is because trump is now removing all regulations in all industries.

In the energy sector, this means that the largest institutional speculators will be able to merge, and buy up all the gas. This happens regularly in other countries, especially in oil exporters such as Nigeria and Romania. You will not be able to buy gas at the pump.

Was it worth it to vote trump instead of the corporate whore?

In the energy sector, this means that the largest institutional speculators will be able to merge, and buy up all the gas. This happens regularly in other countries, especially in oil exporters such as Nigeria and Romania. You will not be able to buy gas at the pump.

Which would give incentives to Barons to drill baby drill.

Dood. We need to pay more.

Dood. We need to pay more.
Fuck that shit. Im paying 65-70 bucks a week on 93. Iran needs to flood the market some more :D

I can't remember when it was or the context of the speech but early in his campaign he said he was going after lobbyists and speculators. I'll see if I can find one of his speeches where he said it.

I can't remember when it was or the context of the speech but early in his campaign he said he was going after lobbyists and speculators. I'll see if I can find one of his speeches where he said it.
How many Goldman Sachs higher ups in his white house thus far?

I haven't kept count. 50?

So much for "going after" lobbyists and speculators.

So much for "going after" lobbyists and speculators.
Oh, he will be reminded if he doesn't.

And the rubes in rural land will be hurt the most

And the rubes in rural land will be hurt the most
I will protest when it goes past $3.00. In 1955 I was paying 25 and 30 cents per gallon. I believe $3.00 is equal to 30 cents in'55. I got gas yesterday in Ft Worth for $1.92.

Which would give incentives to Barons to drill baby drill.
it's kind of a catch 22
when prices are high, there is incentive for oil barons to drill baby drill...

but also

when prices are high, consumer demand falls to mere necessity, causing oil reserves to rise and eventually lower prices to reduce the reserves or quotas...

But also... renewable energy and more efficient car standards will be taking another leap forward.

That depends on how many speeches they heard from Hilary before they got appointed!

Another far left debunked religious narrative being run.

/---- Yes it was worth it. Trump did all this just to make you pay more for gas so he can protect the environment like Obozo and AlBore wanted high gas prices.

Matt just bought this tiny car that gets 38 on highway, he goes 64 miles back and forth to work every day and he bought this thing specifically for that....now we have 3 vehicles, but it's worth it, even with gasoline cheap....

This house of ours has an oil furnace, water baseboard heating system, hot water for the house is oil heated....

when oil prices are near $3 a gallon it darn near bankrupt's us, let alone any higher! :eek: And there are no Natural Gas pipelines up here where I live to convert the system!!! :(

Only 9 more to go and Trump will have as many Goldman Sachs ties as Obama did!
upload_2017-1-27_14-49-45.png

Forum List

Back