Gas Prices Going Up Again. Where's Scrotus?

Warrior102

Gold Member
May 22, 2011
After he and his inbred family and in-laws are flown to Honolulu aboard a 747 (Air Force One) at a rate of $126,540 an hour, the Ghetto trash are cruising around the island in a Cadillac presidential limo - sucking 3 miles per gallon. What the fuck - it's only another $4,000,000 vacation at the expense of those simpletons who chose to "select" him.

Personally, I've quit paying fucking taxes.

Just like the rest of his fucking cabinet.

So, have you bitched about all presidents or just this one?

I'm bitching about current gas prices and current fraud waste and abuse in the government - starting at the top, dumbfuck. Need it dumbed-down more, or do you have it now.

But our fearless leader Bowed and almost kissed the ring of Middle East Islamis leaders, and apologized for all US transgressions......but did they cut us a break.....Nooooooo!

So, have you bitched about all presidents or just this one?
And is he going to complain when trumps plan to help the oil and gas industry is by artificially jacking the prices up to over $3 a gallon?

My gas station guy said tomorrow it's going up from $2.40 to $2.80.

So he's going to take consumers disposable income and instead of buying other things we will go back to putting everything we have in our tanks.

I work 7 minutes from my home. Ha ha you dumb Americans who voted GOP. They won't raise your taxes but $4 a gallons a coming

Tire prices goin' up too...

Major tire makers raising prices as materials go up

Fri, Dec 30, 2016 - Major tire makers are planning to raise prices by between 8 and 12 percent next year on the back of soaring synthetic rubber and natural rubber prices.
Federal Corp said in a Taiwan Stock Exchange filing that it would increase prices by between 9 and 12 percent, days after Nankang Rubber Tire Corp said it would increase prices by the same percentage, while Hwa Fong Rubber Industry Co. said it would hike prices by 8 to 10 percent. Global rubber prices soared 100 percent to US$2,200 per tonne this month from US$1,100 a year ago, Nankang spokeswoman Kuo Mei-hang (郭美航) said by telephone yesterday. That also represented an increase of 47 percent from US$1,500 a month ago. “Synthetic rubber and natural rubber account for more than 50 percent of Nankang’s raw material costs,” Kuo said. Kenda Rubber Industrial Co., the nation’s second-largest tire manufacturer, is also planning to increase prices by between 3 and 5 percent next year, a company official said.

The official, who declined to be named, said its global competitors had raised prices by nearly 3 percent this month, including Michelin Group, Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co and China’s biggest tire maker, Zhongce Rubber Group. “Kenda will not raise prices significantly in the near term, as we hope to sustain our global pricing competitiveness,” he told the Taipei Times, adding that the company has better bargaining power than its local peers. Commenting on the global trend in rubber prices, the official said that prices might return to normal levels sooner than expected. “The upward trend [in raw material prices] was mainly due to market manipulation, instead of real demand and supply problems in the global rubber market,” he said.

Kenda’s main rival in the domestic market — Cheng Shin Rubber Industry Co. — is also mulling raising prices in the first quarter of next year. “We will take customers’ feedback into consideration,” Cheng Shin spokesman Richard Lo said, without elaborating.

Major tire makers raising prices as materials go up - Taipei Times

Forum List

Back