Gas prices coming down fast.

Better late than never.
better for biden

better for the D party.

they can get credit for lowering prices, not so much blame for raising them in the first place

great politics!

Is our Reserve depleted utterly yet from the Ds in DC torpedo-ing our oil independence (which, thanks to Trump we had --b4 that *&^% stole it)? Probably. But oh well. It's all about Ds being in charge and Rs not.

nothing else matters.

Ask the Ds

:rolleyes:

$3.09/gallon at KwikTrip here in southern Wisconsin.
Yep. Coming down in TN, also, according to Gas Buddy:
1669831296964.png

Locally, here in Jackson, TN:
1669831420845.png

better for biden

better for the D party.

they can get credit for lowering prices, not so much blame for raising them in the first place

great politics!

Is our Reserve depleted utterly yet from the Ds in DC torpedo-ing our oil independence (which, thanks to Trump we had --b4 that *&^% stole it)? Probably. But oh well. It's all about Ds being in charge and Rs not.

nothing else matters.

Ask the Ds

:rolleyes:

Bingo!

Gas prices raped you for two years....but now we're saving you!!!

Fckn loons

The fall in gas prices helped save the democrats from the red wave this november. If the prices had stayed as high as they were in March the election would have gone much more to the republicans. I am glad to see prices coming down even though I am conservative and rarely if ever vote for a democrat.

The fall in gas prices helped save the democrats from the red wave this november. If the prices had stayed as high as they were in March the election would have gone much more to the republicans. I am glad to see prices coming down even though I am conservative and rarely if ever vote for a democrat.

I don't think it had much to do with it. Biden announcing college loan forgiveness is what did us in. It's hard to fight free money. Out of all the people between the ages of 18 and 29, 63% voted for Democrats and 35% for Republicans.

If I vote Republican, they will make sure I pay all of my loans off. If I vote Democrat, they'll give me 10 to 15K off my loan. What's the choice here?

Forum List

Back