Gas prices: Biden's or Trump's

Which gas prices do you like more, the prices under Beijing Biden, or the prices under Trump? If you are a lefty and you post something besides Beijing Biden or Trump, I'll count that as you liked the prices under Trump.

Speaking for the Democrats, I like all the prices under Xiden, makes me feel like we're accomplishing the negative, and the negative is a positive in PROG.

Which gas prices do you like more, the prices under Beijing Biden, or the prices under Trump? If you are a lefty and you post something besides Beijing Biden or Trump, I'll count that as you liked the prices under Trump.
Trump 4/17 $2.417
Biden 4/21 $2.858

Trumps gas prices were better by this point of his presidency.

now let me ask you a question. Did you like Obama’s unemployment rate at the end of his presidency or Trumps?

per your rules, if you post anything besides Obama or Trump I’ll count you as an Obama supporter. Go!
deflection noted...start a new thread...there is always 1 idiot that cant read
Haha, glad you noted the deflection. OP gave a thanks for the response but as long as you’re taking notes I think we are all good! Idiot
as i said, there is always 1 idiot, and you win today, that can't follow directions

Trump 4/17 $2.417
Biden 4/21 $2.858

now let me ask you a question. Did you like Obama’s unemployment rate at the end of his presidency or Trumps?

per your rules, if you post anything besides Obama or Trump I’ll count you as an Obama supporter. Go!
Haha, glad you noted the deflection. OP gave a thanks for the response but as long as you’re taking notes I think we are all good! Idiot
as i said, there is always 1 idiot, and you win today, that can't follow directions
Op got it. Sorry if you didn’t Mr Troll

we can’t. OPEC produces far more oil than we have excess capacity to substitute for.
If OPEC wants to destroy the world economy we cant stop them

But they have no power over America

If OPEC wants to destroy the world economy we cant stop them

But they have no power over America
Good point. Destroying the world economy wouldn't have any impact on America.

Zero.

Trump 4/17 $2.417
Biden 4/21 $2.858

it does NOT change the fact that...there is always 1 idiot that cant read.....deflect, deny all you want...doesn't change the facts....i don't care what the op did, or said...completely irrelevant

Destroying the world economy wouldn't have any impact on America.
Of course it would affect America

But not for lack of oil

And it might give us a big advantage over other nations that must import oil

Neither President has anything to do with the price of gas. Only an idiot thinks otherwise.

Word of the day Speculation

Besides who needs a car nowadays anyways? Everything can be delivered to your doorstep.
Uhhhh, the delivery driver needs a car you dumbass.
You do realize that electric cars use the exact same toxic materials and plastics as gas powered cars and lithium mining is a destructive method using open pits and fuel for large machinery, with most spent lithium batteries ending up in landfills.
Of course you don't being a clown account.
You do realize that like coal, there is a finite supply of oil. They`re not making any more.
Hybrid/EV batteries can be recycled. Who is it that doesn`t know shit?

Let us guess you failed science?

This information backs up the idea that Earth is actually an oil-producing machine. We call energy sources such as crude oil and natural gas fossil fuels based on the assumption that they are the products of decaying organisms, maybe even dinosaurs themselves. But the label is a misnomer. Research from the last decade found that hydrocarbons are synthesized abiotically.

In other words, as Science magazine has reported, the "data imply that hydrocarbons are produced chemically" from carbon found in Earth's mantle. Nature magazine calls the product of this process an "unexpected bounty " of "natural gas and the building blocks of oil products."

Trump 4/17 $2.417
Biden 4/21 $2.858

it does NOT change the fact that...there is always 1 idiot that cant read.....deflect, deny all you want...doesn't change the facts....i don't care what the op did, or said...completely irrelevant
I’m sure there are plenty that do that. Glad that I am not one of them as I like to answer questions directly as I did here. You’re trying waaaay to hard buddy

Gas has gone up nearly $2 a gallon where I live since Biden signed the EO shutting down Keystone.

Coincidence? or Not?

Besides who needs a car nowadays anyways? Everything can be delivered to your doorstep.
Uhhhh, the delivery driver needs a car you dumbass.
You do realize that electric cars use the exact same toxic materials and plastics as gas powered cars and lithium mining is a destructive method using open pits and fuel for large machinery, with most spent lithium batteries ending up in landfills.
Of course you don't being a clown account.
You do realize that like coal, there is a finite supply of oil. They`re not making any more.
Hybrid/EV batteries can be recycled. Who is it that doesn`t know shit?

Let us guess you failed science?

This information backs up the idea that Earth is actually an oil-producing machine. We call energy sources such as crude oil and natural gas fossil fuels based on the assumption that they are the products of decaying organisms, maybe even dinosaurs themselves. But the label is a misnomer. Research from the last decade found that hydrocarbons are synthesized abiotically.

In other words, as Science magazine has reported, the "data imply that hydrocarbons are produced chemically" from carbon found in Earth's mantle. Nature magazine calls the product of this process an "unexpected bounty " of "natural gas and the building blocks of oil products."
The amount of oil being created is miniscule when compared to our consumption.

Gas has gone up nearly $2 a gallon where I live since Biden signed the EO shutting down Keystone.

Coincidence? or Not?
In what way do you see the shutting down of keystone effecting current gas prices?

E1vvfX7XMAEIQIz

DIFFERENCE BETWEEN TRUMP AND BIDEN.
Trump gasoline price in May 2020: $1.96
Biden gasoline price in July 2021: $2.83
It costs $570 MORE a year under stumblebum Uncle Joe. Which price do you prefer? Shutting down the KEYSTONE XL PIPELINE by Biden was boneheaded.

Attachments

• Gas price cartoon 7-6-2021.jpg
    Gas price cartoon 7-6-2021.jpg
    290.7 KB · Views: 14
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN TRUMP AND BIDEN.
Trump gasoline price in May 2020: $1.96
Biden gasoline price in July 2021: $2.83
It costs $570 MORE a year under stumblebum Uncle Joe. Which price do you prefer? Shutting down the KEYSTONE XL PIPELINE by Biden was boneheaded.
Oh? How much did shutting down the pipeline raise gas prices at the pump?

New Topics

Forum List

Back