Gas prices: Biden's or Trump's

Anyone who comes here and says the higher gas prices are a result of Trump's policies is a raving, paste-eating fool...
The last sentence of the opening post is for you, I'll count your vote accordingly.

You are decades behind the times

Under trump the US wad free of OPEC
Nope. Even oil pumped here is influenced by international prices.
If the violence in the middle east expands the prices may go higher on that as well as Biden's policies. And the violence in the middle east is also a result of Biden's policies.

Why? The Palestinians are cut off from the reserves offshore Gaza.

The Arabs are smarter than you.. They don't blame Biden.. They have seen these Israeli land grabs over and over for 70 years.

Which gas prices do you like more, the prices under Beijing Biden, or the prices under Trump? If you are a lefty and you post something besides Beijing Biden or Trump, I'll count that as you liked the prices under Trump.
The higher the price of gas, the more likely people will switch to electric cars. Higher prices are a good thing and will force people to transition to cleaner energy.

Besides who needs a car nowadays anyways? Everything can be delivered to your doorstep.

Anyone who comes here and says the higher gas prices are a result of Trump's policies is a raving, paste-eating fool...

Well, tighten your seat belt....you know damned well they will equate them to Trump.
Including your vote, lefties are unanimously happier with Trump's prices. There is no need to take the shameful route of following the last sentence of the opening post though, you can just come out and say it.

Well, tighten your seat belt....you know damned well they will equate them to Trump.
Including your vote, lefties are unanimously happier with Trump's prices. There is no need to take the shameful route of following the last sentence of the opening post though, you can just come out and say it.

LOLOL.. You mean the cheap prices because of Covid?

If the violence in the middle east expands the prices may go higher on that as well as Biden's policies. And the violence in the middle east is also a result of Biden's policies.

The Arabs are smarter than you.. They don't blame Biden.. They have seen these Israeli land grabs over and over for 70 years.
Higher gas prices are biden’s responsibility

As is the bad ripple affect the high prices cause

As for the arabs they just never learn

They rejected the peaceful partition of the Holy Land that would have given them a state and around 70% of the land

And its only gotten worse for them since then

Which gas prices do you like more, the prices under Beijing Biden, or the prices under Trump? If you are a lefty and you post something besides Beijing Biden or Trump, I'll count that as you liked the prices under Trump.
Trump 4/17 $2.417
Biden 4/21 $2.858

Trumps gas prices were better by this point of his presidency.

now let me ask you a question. Did you like Obama’s unemployment rate at the end of his presidency or Trumps?

per your rules, if you post anything besides Obama or Trump I’ll count you as an Obama supporter. Go!
I'm glad to see that you were able to read and understand my opening post. You did not post which gas prices you preferred, although you were able to show that Trump's were in fact better.

I am perfectly willing to answer your other question, but I won't do it on a thread that is about fuel prices. Start a thread about that side topic instead of derailing this one, and I will gladly provide an answer.

They rejected the peaceful partition of the Holy Land that would have given them a state and around 70% of the land

Silly lie.. You can't have a state broken up into tiny bantustans..

Interviews - Frank Jungers | House Of Saud | FRONTLINE | PBS
Jungers also recounts the dramatic days of the Saudi oil boycott following the '73 Yom Kippur War and one of the big secrets during that boycott -- the Saudis' agreement to covertly supply oil to..

Neither President has anything to do with the price of gas. Only an idiot thinks otherwise.

/——/ Since a mod shut down my breaking news post because it made democrats look bad, I’ll sneak the link in here: NY bill could raise gas prices 55 cents per gallon; plus, shortages possible this summer
Suppression of speech is all lefties have to fight with.

Neither President has anything to do with the price of gas. Only an idiot thinks otherwise.

You'll never convince the Yahoos.

/——/ Since a mod shut down my breaking news post because it made democrats look bad, I’ll sneak the link in here: NY bill could raise gas prices 55 cents per gallon; plus, shortages possible this summer

You can't handle the truth?

Silly lie.. You can't have a state broken up into tiny bantustans..

Interviews - Frank Jungers | House Of Saud | FRONTLINE | PBS
Jungers also recounts the dramatic days of the Saudi oil boycott following the '73 Yom Kippur War and one of the big secrets during that boycott -- the Saudis' agreement to covertly supply oil to..
What are you talking about?

You have really veered off into left field

Thank you, I'll count your vote according to the last sentence of my opening post that you quoted.

Last edited:

You can't handle the truth?
I'm not the mod who suppressed it. Take this up with whoever suppressed it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back