Gas prices are skyrocketing because of Biden

It's about $3.20 here on the Alabama Gulf Coast.

The cheapest gas in Phoenix is at an Arco station near where I work (If you don't count places like Sam's Club and Costco). I stopped there on the last day before my day off, and it was $3.49. I went there the day after my day off, and it was $3.75. $.16 cents up in two days. For reference, gas in Arizona was averaging around $2.40 when Biden took office.

Excruciating excess in taste for oversized, overweight vehicles penalizes everyone.

And there it is. "Regular Americans need to learn to live like the peasants we think they are, instead of daring to have luxuries that should be reserved to the special people."

The cheapest gas in Phoenix is at an Arco station near where I work (If you don't count places like Sam's Club and Costco). I stopped there on the last day before my day off, and it was $3.49. I went there the day after my day off, and it was $3.75. $.16 cents up in two days. For reference, gas in Arizona was averaging around $2.40 when Biden took office.
Did you happen to look at oil price projections when Biden took office?

You know, by people that study market supply and demand, not which guy happens to be in the Whitehouse.

DAMN YOU, BIDEN!!! :aargh:

France May Step In to Protect Motorists From Rising Oil Prices

MOTHERFUCKING BIDEN!!! :crybaby:

DIE, BIDEN, DIE!!! :102:

Europe’s energy crisis goes from bad to worse as Dutch and U.K. natural gas prices see double-digit gains

BIDEN IS A MARXIST COMMIE BASTARD!!! :mad:

Fuel Prices Soar Across Asia as Global Energy Crunch Deepens

BIDEN'S EXISTENCE IS MAKING ME DERANGED!!!! :aargh:
37% approval rating, with a compliant media. Let's go Brandon!

Did you happen to look at oil price projections when Biden took office?

You know, by people that study market supply and demand, not which guy happens to be in the Whitehouse.

Did you know that vague "Oh, you don't know what you're talking about, everything is fine because I want it to be" posts do nothing but demonstrate how correct I am?

There's no amount of "Believe me, not your lying eyes" that's going to turn this farrago of an economy into a boom for your dementia-ridden hero.

Wow dude, are you really that dumb?
That's supposed to be a grown up response? Seriously?

it's called SUPPLY AND DEMAND dummy.

There was expected strong increase in demand when Biden took office, because people would return to offices and travel more once Covid threat faded.

Did you know that vague "Oh, you don't know what you're talking about, everything is fine because I want it to be" posts do nothing but demonstrate how correct I am?

There's no amount of "Believe me, not your lying eyes" that's going to turn this farrago of an economy into a boom for your dementia-ridden hero.
That's a lot of words to say nothing at all.

That's supposed to be a grown up response? Seriously?

it's called SUPPLY AND DEMAND dummy.

There was expected strong increase in demand when Biden took office, because people would return to offices and travel more once Covid threat faded.
^^^ this is what a lying dishonest left winger does, IGNORES all of Biden and the Dem's anti oil policies, regulations and EO's and pretends the skyrocketing fuel prices have nothing to do with that. LIARS!

^^^ this is what a lying dishonest left winger does, IGNORES all of Biden and the Dem's anti oil policies, regulations and EO's and pretends the skyrocketing fuel prices have nothing to do with that. LIARS!
What "anti oil policies" caused price increases this year?

I keep asking and no one seems to know a serious answer.

See that's what I thought.

You don't actually know what policies, you just like to chant about Brandon.
Shut up lying left winger. We could discuss how Biden stopped issuing permits, got sued in court, lost then started issuing permits again only because he was forced to but with so many stipulations they aren't worth the paper they are written on. But we know you would only go right on spinning and lying like a Biden drone. Voters will get their revenge on you soon enough.

Shut up lying left winger. We could discuss how Biden stopped issuing permits, got sued in court, lost then started issuing permits again only because he was forced to but with so many stipulations they aren't worth the paper they are written on. But we know you would only go right on spinning and lying like a Biden drone. Voters will get their revenge on you soon enough.
Aside from your dubious claims, permits have no immediate bearing on gasoline supply.

Belive it or not, it takes time to get oil out of the ground on a new land. So that's not a serious reason prices are up this year.

Anything else?

Last edited:
Permits have no immediate bearing on gasoline supply.

Belive it or not, it takes time to get oil out of the ground on a new land. So that's not a serious reason prices are up this year.

Anything else?
LMAO as predicted liars gonna lie. Industry experts say you are a lying left winger. :itsok:

Forum List

Back