Gas Of The Future? Or Gas Of The End...

NumburrOne

Dec 31, 2013
Don't have all the facts of this but they are easily accessible from the internet...

1. Removing gas from the earth changes the chemical composition of the biological breakdown and from those understandings we find high and low amounts of different chemicals hung in different parts of the rock or earth sediment. Due to several of these components we deduct the mantle process has been affected and cooling at a faster rate due to the induction of speedy removal of gas globally. Cooling of the mantle will affect our magnetic affiliation to our surroundings and cause a major shift towards poles flipping...

Welcome to Satans gas station...
Get All you can...
While it lasts...
:eusa_whistle:

"If it's on the internet, it must be true" :-(

Sorry dude, but you're whacked.

Last edited:
"If it's on the internet, it must be true" :-(

Sorry dude, but you're whacked.

cool..
I recently brought all the facts together in another thread.
I suggest you do some leg work before you run you run your trap next time...
you gonna feel stupid when I dig the facts up in ten minutes...
or maybe you already have that problem...

Still waiting...

November 2013 release date on this study...
doomed
Nasa we have a problem...
Darwins theory of evolution just got hammered...
Jhikpghf

Few human conceits are as relentlessly undermined by science as humans' naïve assumptions about our own perfection. Charles Darwin abolished one such set of assumptions by showing that “inferior creations” are man's evolutionary cousins. However, Darwin's theory of evolution ultimately abetted a modern conceit—that the genomes in our cells are highly optimized end products of evolution. Genome sequencing is now challenging this view on many levels. McConnell et al. show that somatic mutations are abundant in neurons in the human brain.

I suggest all read this post...
I'll be apologetic in advance...

chuckle

The Human Nervous System: Evidence of Intelligent Design
Jhikpghf

PLease understand...
from this point forward it has been explained to you quite well I think that the somatic mutation that has no end is god...
This next document supports that evidence...
Many say god is a neuron..
Jhikpghf

this will blow you away...

SOMATIC NERVOUS SYSTEM

The somatic nervous system innervates skeletal muscles and regulates activities that are under conscious control. Movements such as lifting the arms, bending the fingers, or even chewing food are included in this system. In the 2004 annual “Somatics” issue of AHP [Association for Humanistic Psychology] Perspective, Charles Badenhop suggested that humans are the proud owners of four brains—each brain evolving and functioning differently from the previous one. He deemed the first brain to be the somatic/enteric nervous system brain. He noted: “This brain came first in evolution and existed in very early organisms hundreds of millions of years ago” (2004, p. 13). Does Badenhop give any explanation of how or why the somatic nervous system evolved? No! He just “matter-of-factly” declares it to be true, and proceeds with his four-brain theory. But Badenhop is not alone in his lack of details regarding the evolution of the somatic nervous system.

A quick search of the National Library of Medicine reveals a deafening silence with respect to the mechanics of the somatic nervous system. Medem, one of the premier online physician/patient communication networks, suggested:

The human nervous system has evolved into an extremely complex network of specialized fibers, capable of a broad range of function.... During its evolution, the nervous system developed three main structural levels, each capable of performing different functions.... The two major divisions of the efferent nervous system are the somatic nervous system and the autonomic nervous system which controls the activities of the myocardium and the vascular smooth muscles (see “Overview of...,” n.d.).

Again, scientists recognize the existence and complexity of the somatic nervous system, but they offer no indication as to where it actually came from. Even Richard Dawkins, the famous atheist currently leading the charge for evolution theory, remains eerily quiet as to the origin and alleged evolutionary steps which led to the somatic nervous system. Evolutionists need to be reminded that anatomical descriptions and physiological information are not the equivalent of evolutionary origins. It is one thing to acknowledge and describe a particular system. It is something entirely different to demonstrate how that system came into existence from non-living material.

doomed

http://www.apologeticspress.org/apconten...ticle=1697

Our Fallen Genomes

hows that for discussion...

sorry for hedelay had to travel 100 miles to other home...
happy new year..
:eusa_angel::eusa_boohoo:

What does any of that have to do with "removing gas from the Earth"?

not a damn thing...
I meant to post that in the god is aneuron thread...
my apologies...
good read ... huh..
im still looking in archives for yours...

You realize this is the Climate Forum do you not?

yes I do, I have multiple threads across different forums...
if you don't believe me look it up....
as you can see im pressing on with some new stuff for now...
I will get back to you...
I have 15k threads to looks thru in my archive...
play with yourself in the mean time...

Actually it's not.. Its the Environment Forum, so he was in an appropriate forum.. Just on the wrong planet..

The legal weed stores just opened in several states.. THIS is a side effect of it.
Must not have smoked any good stuff until yesterday.. He'll be able to toke and post with some practice..

Actually it's not.. Its the Environment Forum, so he was in an appropriate forum.. Just on the wrong planet..

The legal weed stores just opened in several states.. THIS is a side effect of it.
Must not have smoked any good stuff until yesterday.. He'll be able to toke and post with some practice..

:lol:
I really do have the facts on this, the guy was just so pushy and I have to go thru 15k threads and try to find it... I quit weed after 32 years, been clean 5 years...
sorry....
good story though..
bro...
:lol:

Forum List

Back