Gas is up 40 cents so far, thanks to Joe Biden's Executive Orders.

You misread my intentions, sweetmeat. There's nothing I love more than cheap oil and gas. But if it takes $6 per gallon gasoline to convince those Democrats how badly they fucked up, well then bring on babe.

They're not intelligent enough to understand.

All they will do is blame trump for it even years after he's out of office.

It's not just gas.

Did my shopping this morning. Over 1/2 of the items on my list were up by 5% or more since last month.

When people are trained to accept price hikes prices will rise to meet their expectations.

The Government and the ultra wealthy need to reduce the value of their debts. Instant wealth !

If you were a billion dollars in debt.....the fastest way to wiggle out of that debt would be to lower the value of the dollar by making everything much more expensive.

Inflation to the rescue!

Personally I'm hoping for $6 a gallon by summer. Sure, it's cruel, but how else are we going to get through to those thick-skulled Democrats that they screwed the pooch, bigly?
You've got an agenda with that oil, don't you? And it doesn't sound like it's a friendly one to us in the United States.

You misread my intentions, sweetmeat. There's nothing I love more than cheap oil and gas. But if it takes $6 per gallon gasoline to convince those Democrats how badly they fucked up, well then bring on babe.

Nothing will convince them.

China Joe is going to fuck up a lot of things.

These Moon Bats that voted for him and looked the other way when he stole the election are imbeciles.

China Joe is going to fuck up a lot of things.

These Moon Bats that voted for him and looked the other way when he stole the election are imbeciles.

One important thing to remember is that regular Democrat Voters did not elect him.
They are an occupied people too.

Curse markets and stupid Texas shutting down from little snow storm. We need gov regulated gas right? You righties crack me up.

I paid $2.70 a gallon last night.

In Florida, the average price for a gallon of gasoline has risen by 41¢ since January 1.

Such bullshit...

The Trifecta: Polls show Americans not happy with Biden orders (noqreport.com)
A new survey from Rasmussen Reports finds “only 36% of Likely U.S. Voters think it is a good idea to cancel the Keystone XL Pipeline that would transport oil from Canada to the U.S.” Just in case the new administration wants further evidence, another 60% of voters said they oppose halting construction because gas prices are likely to rise.

Gasoline down here in Florida last year was right around $1.99 a gallon, today it was $2.45. If more states open up, the price of gasoline will continue up possibly into the $3 to $3.50 range. Not because of evil Oil corporations, but the less supply and the more demand. You can thank a prog slave for putting in sleepy Joe who has taxed the people, he said he wouldnt tax...
Fuel here is the same price as it was a week ago.
They sell fuel at the Derangement Center?? Its over 50 cents here so stop lying libber.

I don't check the price. I just pull in, fill up, and move on with my life.

Personally I'm hoping for $6 a gallon by summer. Sure, it's cruel, but how else are we going to get through to those thick-skulled Democrats that they screwed the pooch, bigly?
You've got an agenda with that oil, don't you? And it doesn't sound like it's a friendly one to us in the United States.

Cheap oil and gas will put domestic producers out of business.

Has anyone ever bothered to sit you on his knee and explain basic economics to you?

Cheap gas and oil means that people will drive more, thus stimulating the economy, thus creating more revenue for local, state, and federal governments. You can't stimulate the economy if you can't afford to drive somewhere, look for a job, and spend money at the stores.

You do like local, state, and federal governments, don't you? What kind of a left-wing statist doesn't like local, state, and federal governments, as well as the tax revenue generated by cheap oil and gas?

My knee is available to you any time, sweetheart.

Has anyone ever bothered to sit you on his knee and explain basic economics to you?

Cheap gas and oil means that people will drive more, thus stimulating the economy, thus creating more revenue for local, state, and federal governments. You can't stimulate the economy if you can't afford to drive somewhere, look for a job, and spend money at the stores.

You do like local, state, and federal governments, don't you? What kind of a left-wing statist doesn't like local, state, and federal governments, as well as the tax revenue generated by cheap oil and gas?

The domestic producers have to make a profit unless you want to nationalize the oil business. Gas prices have NOT kept up with housing costs, education, healthcare or groceries,

Considering what crude has to go through to become gasoline, we should be thankful it doesn't cost a whole lot more than it does.

Not to mention the fact that it has an inelastic demand curve meaning they can charge whatever they want for it.

The domestic producers have to make a profit unless you want to nationalize the oil business. Gas prices have NOT kept up with housing costs, education, healthcare or groceries,

A housing costs, education, healthcare, and groceries are strictly or somewhat controlled by the government, nationalization of anything is a bad idea. Government interference only cause shortages and price increases, as they are doing to the price of gas and oil.

A housing costs, education, healthcare, and groceries are strictly or somewhat controlled by the government, nationalization of anything is a bad idea. Government interference only cause shortages and price increases, as they are doing to the price of gas and oil.

How did the government interfere with gas prices and how o they control the price of housing, education and groceries?

What's the plan?

New Topics

Forum List

Back